Kelvin Gastellum is only -135 against Weidman +115

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing odds. Can't believe the bookies think Weidman has a chance. This is a main event 5 rounds. Kevlin smokes him and at -135 odds some good money can be made. I think this is one of the best fights to make strip club money on this year.

UFC on FOX 25: Weidman vs. Gastelum July 22nd
https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Could any Sherbro's make a valid argument for Weidman being mini Cain?

It would be silly to assume Weidman didn't have a chance. I think Kelvin is a future champion but this is his first real test at 185. Weidman might've lost his last few fights but he's still a top 5 middleweight.

This will be a big test and step up for Kelvin.

I think Kelvin can win too, but its not like Chris has looked terrible in all of his fights. He was winning round 1 versus Mouse, had him winning against Luke until the kick, and was beating Yoel until the knee from hell.

Who has kelvin beat? I haven't seen many of his fights, it seems like he's just beat up even older versions of the dudes Weidman did during his run an older belfort and a past prime Hendricks and Kennedy.

Okay those are three decent contrary opinions. He did fight WW Champ Woodley and that was a close fight. I'll have to put more analysis into this closer to the fight, appreciate it.

Chris Weidman about to be exposed again.

Weidman has a chance, he's facing a welterweight after all (lazy, but still a natural ww)

I think Kelvin KOs him tho

from the man that dethrone one of the GOATS

to a potential 4 fight losing streak in no time
time is truly short

Chris gets flogged standing & his grappling will be neutralized.

I think the Chris should get this one. But if he loses. He's officially done imo​

Dayum. I would favor Weidman by a fair bit in this fight.

Hell, I have never bet on a fight before, but this makes me think I might go give it a shot.

Weidman has good takedowns and is much bigger than Kelvin. Weidman can stay at good striking distance from Kelvin and he will likely have an easier time maintaining top control (in a takedown) against Kelvin than he did his last 3 opponents. Using his size and wrestling, weidman could wear down Kelvin to get a 3rd round tko from gnp

from the man that dethrone one of the GOATS

to a potential 4 fight losing streak in no time
time is truly short

USADA. If anyone's career should be questioned it's Wiedman's. He's been competitive in every fight against the elite of the division but he doesn't look the same.
Chris can win but I wouldn't put my money on the guy who's career is going in the wrong direction.

Its not like Weidman was getting demolished in his last three fights against three top ranked guys. He was competitive. I think its a close fight but I lean further to Weidman FTW.

Very interesting odds! A year ago Weidman would be 3 or 4 to 1!

I can help but feel Weidman is being overlooked here a touch. But I wouldn't want to bet on this fight either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back