Gokhan Saki's first fight should be tai tuivasa

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was signed to UFC last year, I'd like 5 or 6-0, no ground game, striking is not good just power and gasses within 1 round.

Super winnable fight for Saki's first UFC test.

I don't know who the fuck is Tui Tuivasa but i think it's a good fight for Saki

Remember that Saki is old as fuck

Saki's fight fight should be against Rothwell

No idea why they signed Saki. Focus on closing fair deals with the guys who deserve it like Mousasi, rather than on signing 0-1 kickboxers.

Saki has serious kickboxing talent and a super exciting style.

He has been training wrestling on an off for the past few years I believe.

This has great potential.

Didn't Saki sign to fight at LHW though?

I thought report said Saki plans to fight at Light HW, not Heavyweight.

I watched plenty of Gökhan Saki in his K-1 days and he was usually undersized at HW ... he can get away with it in kickboxing

but I dunno how well he'd fare vs some of the larger UFC HW's .. especially if they grapple f*ck him.

**interesting signing though because for all the hoopla of Saki (and I do like watching him for the record) he is winless in MMA.

I watched plenty of Gökhan Saki in his K-1 days and he was usually undersized at HW ... he can get away with it in kickboxing

but I dunno how well he'd fare vs some of the larger UFC HW's .. especially if they grapple f*ck him.

**interesting signing though because for all the hoopla of Saki (and I do like watching him for the record) he is winless in MMA.

Maybe they're trying to crack the Dubai market

Oh okay, my bad I didn't know he has moved down later in his career. LHW is stale so a new guy there would be great...in that case a match with Shogun would be nice.

I don't think Big Ben can make 205....

It'll be interesting to see how this goes, sometimes when they feed signees like this it goes rather poorly

Well since its 205 They should find those bums with no talent that doing fought in mms. The first guy they literally found him in a dumpster in some last in Vegas

Oh okay, my bad I didn't know he has moved down later in his career. LHW is stale so a new guy there would be great...in that case a match with Shogun would be nice.

Well Saki is what .. 6'2 228lbs ... he'd be a bit small for HW in the UFC

Shogun would be a fun first fight, but I'm partial to letting Saki work his way up the ranks with a soft touch or two

then again it is the UFC - James Toney got Randy Couture his first fight, Lesnar got Mir and Punk was fed to Gall

Back