Grooming Gall next P4P hear it here

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Gall detroyed UFC fighter CM Punk and Blondecutt only in Dec he has not fought and not fights scheduled.

It is obvious what Gall has to UFC. Champing and young guy to next beat Conor and become p4p star. Personaly, style and AGe.===

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dunno, I like Gall but mostly cuz he beat CM Punk and Blondie Frostytips... and he comes out to 'Oh, Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind HEY MICKEY!' and that's ballz, son

Lol with the state the UFC is in currently that would not surprise me at all. Thanks for the Blue Belt BTW

After Gall detroyed UFC fighter CM Punk and Blondecutt only in Dec he has not fought and not fights scheduled.

It is obvious what Gall has to UFC. Champing and young guy to next beat Conor and become p4p star. Personaly, style and AGe.===

Gall is a can.

Fuck his unibrow mushmouth ass.

UFC is mad at Gall for killing 2 of it's next cash cows before they could cash in?

Gall is a can.

Fuck his unibrow mushmouth ass.

you think your a McGregor fan but this is you
giant-fat-leprechaun-picture.jpg

Has a Cryborg AV, is there really a need to question the shit that comes out TS mouth?

==sounds like yiour still upstet about your crush Roussey
dont make me pull up your threads I have mod friends.

Cyborg Santos = Undefeated

==sounds like yiour still upstet about your crush Roussey
dont make me pull up your threads I have mod friends.

Cyborg Santos = Undefeated
LMAO, knock yourself out fool. I have never gave two shits if RRR won or lost. Have you seriously not seen my Sig you dumb fuck?

LoL Gall is a ringer wrecking machine
Bad karma there putting him in there thinking he was to get dropped against sage and whatever they thought punk was going to do to him(GTS?)

EDIT:just realized KOSkater is the TS....
Is it weird that i sometimes imagine what you look like naked,
like in a tasteful fantasy kind of way(you wearing only dark silk lace as i lie you on an ethereal bed made of oriental lilies)

I know it wouldnt hurt you to drop by and send me a private message
<Goldie11>

LoL Gall is a ringer wrecking machine
Bad karma there putting him in there thinking he was to get dropped against sage and whatever they thought punk was going to do to him(GTS?)

EDIT:just realized KOSkater is the TS....
Is it weird that i sometimes imagine what you look like naked,
like in a tasteful fantasy kind of way(you wearing only dark silk lace as i lie you on an ethereal bed made of oriental lilies)

I know it wouldnt hurt you to drop by and send me a private message
<Goldie11>
tumblr_m6pn2fJ8CW1r4kfic.gif

Back