Ronda Rousey's Career Was a Gift From the MMA Gods

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It played out so perfectly. From the build up to the climax to the resolution. Couldn't have created a better story.

Super arrogant, pretty blonde girl quits Judo and decides she wants to fight mma.

She uses her little armbar trick to submit many girls in the first round
ronda-rousey-breaks-arm-backwards.gif

UFC hype machine starts rolling, greatest ever fighter, could beat men, would beat Cyborg, Cain Velasquez you name it.

Hype gets to her head, she thinks she's gonna be a worldclass striker with 3 years of training, she gets a few tko victories against tomato cans.
sSa85oE.gif

Talks shit to opponents before and after matches has zero respect even after the matches are finished, loved to pour salt in opponents wounds.
giphy.gif

Talks a ton of shit to the nicest fighter you can possibly think of, Holly. Holly doesn't talk any shit back and is nothing but respectful.

Fight night comes and KA BOOOOOOOOM
vFSdOCw.gif

Ronda-Rousey.jpg

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg

Oh man was that fight a thing of beauty.

Then to top it off her boyfriend is one of the biggest douchebags in MMA, she left her ex boyfriend Schaub and started fucking his opponent that beat him.

She decides she's gonna come back and get great revenge, her vs the world. No media, fuck everybody. This opponent is also super respectful.

THEN
rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

how everything played out was so perfect. I don't believe in karma, but if I did this would be the evidence.

Also for good measure.
external

010317-edmond-kal-535x350.jpg

Last edited:
I think she just fought women who were tailormade for her style. Once she started fighting opponents that could defend the takedown and throw bombs it was all she wrote.

It played out so perfectly. From the build up to the climax to the resolution. Couldn't have created a better story.

Super arrogant, pretty blonde girl quits Judo and decides she wants to fight mma.

She uses her little armbar trick to submit many girls in the first round

UFC hype machine starts rolling, greatest ever fighter, could beat men, would beat Cyborg, Cain Velasquez you name it.

Hype gets to her head, she thinks she's gonna be a worldclass striker with 3 years of training, she gets a few tko victories against tomato cans.

Talks shit to opponents before and after matches has zero respect even after the matches are finished, loved to pour salt in opponents wounds.

Talks a ton of shit to the nicest fighter you can possibly think of, Holly. Holly doesn't talk any shit back and is nothing but respectful.

Fight night comes and KA BOOOOOOOOM
vFSdOCw.gif

Ronda-Rousey.jpg

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg

Oh man was that fight a thing of beauty.

Then to top it off her boyfriend is one of the biggest douchebags in MMA, she left her ex boyfriend Schaub and started fucking his opponent that beat him.

She decides she's gonna come back and get great revenge, her vs the world. No media, fuck everybody. This opponent is also super respectful.

THEN
rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

Oh man how everything played out was so perfect. I don't believe in karma, but if I did this would be the evidence.

Also for good measure.
external

010317-edmond-kal-535x350.jpg
someone really needs to shoop herb dean In that ronda gif

maxresdefault.jpg

ronda-rousey-wont-shake-miesha-tate-hand-ufc-168.gif

Ronda was such an unpleasant human being.

UFC-193-Ronda-Rousey-vs-Holly-Holm-Full-Fight.jpg

I think she just fought women who were tailormade for her style. Once she started fighting opponents that could defend the takedown and throw bombs it was all she wrote.
Eu9J7ga.gif

Those hammerfists still give me so much pleasure LoL

The amount Miesha was able to land on the feet made it a no brainer Amanda was gonna tear her a new one.

She has talent and was good at 1 thing when nobody is good at anything

over hyped though, hurts her more than help

It's true.

Whether you enjoyed seeing her soar, or getting absolutely dismantled not once but a second time even worse, the Rousey era delivered big time no matter who you were.

maxresdefault.jpg

ronda-rousey-wont-shake-miesha-tate-hand-ufc-168.gif

Ronda was such an unpleasant human being.

UFC-193-Ronda-Rousey-vs-Holly-Holm-Full-Fight.jpg
most of It was an act. She was tryign to be a "heel" one of her best friends from the start was Chael sonnen.

Surprised more people haven't figured this out yet.

most of It was an act. She was tryign to be a "heel" one of her best friends from the start was Chael sonnen.

It wasn't an act. Remember when she went off on Vanzant because she congratulated Holly Holm?

its not an act brah. shes just not a nice person.

She has talent and was good at 1 thing when nobody is good at anything

over hyped though, hurts her more than help
I don't honestly buy the talent level suddenly got so much better and left her behind explanation. It was a case of Ronda getting very favorable match ups winning and then started getting very unfavorable match ups and losing.

I still find it extremely hilarious when I think of the ridiculous things Dana White and Joe Rogan said about this miserable ugly cunt. 'Once in a lifetime athlete' 'She could knock out Floyd Mayweather' LOL

I just wish Herb could have let Amanda land a few more to put her completely out....that would have been the perfect ending to the movie they will one day make about that arrogant bitch....but I'm ok with the way her career ended....Just perfect!

Back