Max Holloway Media Scrum

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Andy Nesbitt

Karyn Bryant & others

Max (aged 25) was 3-3 in the UFC before winning his next 10 fights. He's undefeated since 2014 and has a 17-3 MMA record with 9 finishes.

Aldo is going to dominate Holloway

50-45 though

Aldo cruises to any easy 50-45. Max might steal a late one after Aldo bags 3 rounds.

Stop it with that gay fake belt in all of these hoser junket meetings that are completely shit wolf ticket sessions. Please beat Aldo and then you can tribe around that goofy belt you touch hole. I'll be rooting for Disney Max hard to beat the cry ass excuse maker.

Max ain't bout dat life. Only a flash, one-punch KO can beat Aldo, and he doesn't have that kind of power.

Max ain't bout dat life. Only a flash, one-punch KO can beat Aldo, and he doesn't have that kind of power.

After Aldo's recent dismantling of Edgar, I'm inclined to agree with you.

I'll be rooting for Disney Max hard
My-reaction-watching-my-hot-neighbour-run-naked-every-morning-when-she-gets-ready-Stephen-Colbert-creepy-smile.gif

I don't think you understand the term "media scrum". (edit: my bad, you meant the second video. That first one was awful)

That guy is terrible, knows nothing. "Aldo was out with injuries for like 2 years" He defended the belt 4 times in 2 years. 1 fight in 2015, and this is his 2nd fight in a year. Guy doesn't have a clue about MMA obviously.

That wasn't even an interview, it was a promotional piece for the card. "i love that you took time off to go to Disneyworld!" GTFO. whatever, max is a decent guy, but he aint beating Aldo in Brazil. I think he's gonna get TKO'd. Cant wait for this fight. Wish the rest of the card was better tho.

Last edited:
Aldo the GOAT is gonna dominate Max.

Back