Are you pumped for Saki?

Cam Zink

Disorderly Conduct
Banned
Reaction score
Shit, first i thought it was a joke, Saki is probably my favourite kickboxer from the heavier weights.
Everybody's gonna try to grapplefuck him, but fuck it it's Gokhan fucking Saki!!!!

I mean all he needs is TDD, right?

Now that we have Gokhan, Goku can't be far behind so yes!

I am, but stifling it until I see how Saki reacts to a takedown attempt.

Hope his octagon debut doesn't look like CM Punk's.

Moving over to mma at this stage of his career isn't going to end well. Yes everyone will try and take him down and most will be successful.

He's going to get grapplefucked at LHW. I'd prefer him in an old, shallow, chin-y Heavyweight division.

We'll be lucky if we see him land one kick in his UFC career. Everyone will shoot for a double leg within 3 secs, and everyone will get it.

He's going to get grapplefucked at LHW. I'd prefer him in an old, shallow, chin-y Heavyweight division.
Um, where have you been? LHW these days is shallower than HW, and they won't be huge compared to Saki either.

No. He's gonna get killed. And I loved the guy in Kickboxing but it makes no sense why he would get some fights under his belt in European MMA shows before coming to the UFC.

He will about as well as James Toney. The only way he wins a fight is if the UFC feeds him cans.

He's tiny, even after he jumped on the PED's K1 style he was still only like 210lbs.

Miocic, Velasquez, Werdum would take him down in less than 30 seconds and put his head through the floor.

He's actually going to be small at 205. He should join an American gym and learn the American art of weight cutting and fight at 185. At 205, he isnt going to be strong enough to handle those guys who all cut from 225-235lbs.

I like Saki a lot, but what's the point in him being signed? Toney, CM Punk now Saki?

What the fuck?? Is Gökhan Saki gonna fight in UFC? Is this for real?

Man, if this is true, I dont think too many want to stand up against him

Who the fuck is that?

1.gif

0000.gif

EYPbVq.gif

The important thing is that he continues to fight guys who are way bigger than him.

I am, but stifling it until I see how Saki reacts to a takedown attempt.

Hope his octagon debut doesn't look like CM Punk's.

Well Sali actually has athleticism and I fully expect he knows opponents will want to take him down. Hopefully his first match ups showcase his striking for the fans sake before he faces guys that could get him to the ground .

Yes, I am.

He will KO everyone in the first round if there's anyone foolish enough to stand in the LHW division.

Back