How about rampage vs big country

MURICA1776

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rampage contract with bellator is up and he is still signed with the ufc. He obviously doesn't wanna cut back to lhw.
Him and big country have history from tuf and they both like to stand and bang. I as a fan would be intrigued by this matchup. So how bout it

My money is on Rampage coming into the fight heavier than Nelson.

It would be sloppy. I'm a fan of both guys but neither have looked good in years.

Rampage with titties looses to Big Country.

Rampage may still have a chin, so this will satisfy both me and JBG.

Motor boating, leg humper

Rampage is in bad shape these days. I can't believe I am saying this but Roy would probably outwork him. I bet he has better cardio at this point.

r94mx.jpg

Rampage contract with bellator is up and he is still signed with the ufc. He obviously doesn't wanna cut back to lhw.
Him and big country have history from tuf and they both like to stand and bang. I as a fan would be intrigued by this matchup. So how bout it
everybody seen the instant connection betweek kimbo ( rampages first pick) slice and rampage in the ultimate fighter and rampage would love to avenge his boy in this one. and I would love to watch this fight.

It would be interesting. Roy would take it.

Both guys are sloppy nowadays, but Roy has a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better chin than anyone in MMA, ever.

Roy via chin.

Back