Hector Lombard Upset about both Vitor Belfort and Rashad Evans Declining to fight him

Dude used to get ducked all the damn time. Somehow I doubt people are still ducking him though.

Maybe he should call out someone relevant or someone that's not on a 3 fight losing streak. Vitor is shot, Rashad just lost to grandpa-knees Kelly.

he just got embarassed by hendo. Who wants to bother with fighting with a guy whose stock got dropped like that?

you beat the guy who old man hendo beat,congrats dude.

Maybe he should call out someone relevant or someone that's not on a 3 fight losing streak. Vitor is shot, Rashad just lost to grandpa-knees Kelly.
but by your logic it wouldn't make sense for someone relevant to fight him bc HE is on a 3 fight losing streak.

Not to mention Lombard just lost to a guy coming off of a 3 fight losing streak...

Lombard dominated shields who is almost as good of grappler as jacare . And shields beat hendo. Plus jacare just got ktfo So He needs a win. Styles make fights bruh

Rashad hasn't won a fight since 2013.

He's my favourite fighter but he's shot.

he just got embarassed by hendo. Who wants to bother with fighting with a guy whose stock got dropped like that?

you beat the guy who old man hendo beat,congrats dude.
Exactly, whats the stock for the ghost of Lombard? I'd actually back both Vitor and Shad in a fight against Lombard, so maybe they should take the fight and get back in the win column.

Ain't no body scurred of a Hendo headkick victim.

Dan Kelly should bless this bum with his walking papers.

Last edited:
Hector hasn't won a fight in more than 3 years, so he's not really in a position to call anyone out. Ultimately, though, all of these guys should hang up the gloves. Rashad also hasn't won a fight more than 3 years and Vitor has been destroyed in 4 of his last 5 fights. I'm a Rashad fan (the other guys I could do without), but at some point you have to realize that the head trauma is no longer worth it.

Lombard is not in any position to fight a name. Hes on the downslide of his career but is still dangerous and not ranked. He should fight some up and comer

Back