Does Jon Jones have the weakest punches p4p in the UFC ?

MMAislife69

natural heavyweight
@Orange
Reaction score
Excluding WMMA he must have the weakest punches ever p4p. How do you weigh 220 and punch like a weak flyweight?

winner:

8988736.jpg

How do you go full retard on SD?
This is how.

Jon's punching form does not allow him to land punches with enough torque. Jon follows his offense with immediate defense, he fights almost half-cocked if you will.

Last edited:
Maybe Jeff Monson? Dude looks like a fucking monster and I don't ever recall him KO'ing or even rocking another fighter with a punch.

Elbow on Vera, liver shot on Shogun, and straight left on Cormier looked pretty powerful.

He definitely lacks power in his hands, but it doesn't matter.

He has such a diverse skillset and so many other weapons that his lack of punching power is irrelevant.

He doesn't hit very hard but he managed to rock Rampage with a left hook I believe. And people always talk about Rampages iron jaw

He hurts fighters with other tools. Rocked Shogun, Gus, Machida, and Rashad.

Definitely not the weakest. Have you seen flyweights? They have one of the worst ko %'s.

He definitely lacks power in his hands, but it doesn't matter.

He has such a diverse skillset and so many other weapons that his lack of punching power is irrelevant.
But surely he could improve this and be even better? Why is he so weak? He is a good athlete

Jones and DC have similar punching power, according to their only common opponent Gustafsson. When asked, Gus could not say which one hits harder, he just said neither of them hit hard.

Yet people often like to assume Cormier somehow hits hard.

Jones and DC have similar punching power, according to their only common opponent Gustafsson. When asked, Gus could not say which one hits harder, he just said neither of them hit hard.

Yet people often like to assume Cormier somehow hits hard.
DC ko'd a roided BF Silva.......Jon can't even KO men half his size. I seriously think Lineker hits harder.

Jones' best punches come when his fingers are extended.

I don't know why or how he lacks power but I do know if he hit as hard as Rumble he would of knocked DC and Gus out hahaha.

I think most lanky fighters don't have the hardest punches, there are some exceptions but in general.

Back