How embarassing is TUF 25 for team Alpha Male? & much is Jack Bucksholt a douche?(TUF SPOILER)

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They're such little bitches and such a mess. No wonder TJ left. And now they're down 6-0 as a team against TJ and Ludwig. Haha!

Im tired of hearing about all the TJ stuff from TAM.Get the fuck over it and stop making your team look like jealous high school kids.They must not relize how pathetic they look.

Im tired of hearing about all the TJ stuff from TAM.Get the fuck over it and stop making your team look like jealous high school kids.They must not relize how pathetic they look.

It's exactly like high school. The worst was seeing him drunk and even his girlfiend said "people are going to think you're a douche". But honestly it's that random nomark dude 'Boccles' or whatever who's being such a prick. Would love Duane to headbutt his nose off.

One thing I gathered from all recent Alpha Male stories is that camp is bad for fighters who wish to have long healthy careers.

They are definitely embarrassing themselves. Cody's gonna look back on this season with such shame, he won't even be able to put the TUF 25 DVD into the player (or stream it or whatever. Fuck off).

He's immature and insecure. He reminds me of Ronda Rousey, with maybe a sprinkle of Ken Shamrock.

Just like Ronda, he overreacted. Then once he realized what a douchebag he looked like, he immediately started labeling TJ and Duane as "fake."

"Fake" is decent. It's the decent thing to be. These scumbags that walk around trying to be "real" all the time end up in a lot of fights.

Last edited:
Cody keeps running around trying to act hard at every moment. It's pretty ridiculous. I was becoming a big fan of him before I knew nothing about him. Now I'm going to have to root for Dillashaw who comes off 1000 times better.

it's impossible to be worse than Ken Shamrock and that's saying A LOT considering Rampage.
That was hilarious - I remember one episode where Ken had them lifting those big stones - that was the training - he also brought in some body builder guy who was telling the guys something along the lines of lift heavy and eat steak.

I also remember one training session was the guys watching old footage of kens fights.

I haven't been watching this season but I'm really happy to hear TJ's team is winning.

Hope to see him win the title back.

I haven't been watching this season but I'm really happy to hear TJ's team is winning.

Hope to see him win the title back.
Seriously, the last season I remember watching regularly is 2007 ( i think that was the year) Penn vs Pulver. And I watched bits of the season with War Machine.

any short video? I don't watch TUF anymore

Cody keeps running around trying to act hard at every moment. It's pretty ridiculous. I was becoming a big fan of him before I knew nothing about him. Now I'm going to have to root for Dillashaw who comes off 1000 times better.
Cody is so weird. It's like he never grew out of the teenage mindset. In fact, more like pre-teens. It's so embarrassing to see an adult act the way he does.

any short video? I don't watch TUF anymore
Not much to watch. Cody and TJ keep calling each other 'bitch', and then after a few minutes Cody loses it and pretends like he's going to fight TJ and his team has to hold him back. Rinse and repeat on every episode. It's just embarrassing. Usually the fighters are the most immature, but this season Cody tops everyone.

They are definitely embarrassing themselves. Cody's gonna look back on this season with such shame, he won't even be able to put the TUF 25 DVD into the player (or stream it or whatever. Fuck off).

He's immature and insecure. He reminds me of Ronda Rousey, with maybe a sprinkle of Ken Shamrock.

Just like Ronda, he overreacted. Then once he realized what a douchebag he looked like, he immediately started labeling TJ and Duane as "fake."

"Fake" is decent. It's the decent thing to be. These scumbags that walk around trying to be "real" all the time end up in a lot of fights.
To me the weakest insult is to call someone "fake" and on the opposite end there isnt a bigger douche thing to say then "I'm real"... I have never understood that whole real/fake bs

Back