If everyone that uses Sherdog regularly bought tickets to a UFC event

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
could we fill arena? what chants would we make? would you go? no or no?

Bots would buy all the tickets in under 30 seconds, there'd be 10 of us in the whole arena

Throughout the entire event there would be constant shouting of:

-"you'll do nuffin!"
-"you're a beta cuck!"
-"platinum perry bless"
-"this fight sucks"
-"wmma is trash"
-"ufc is dying"

Last edited:
If I ever get to an event I'm starting a "woooo" chant

Here's the problem. ... I'm a diehard mma/UFC fan so when they came to Portland, I got a 60 dollar seat and checked it out. It wasn't worth it. There's a reason the arena was half full: if even fulltime sherbros won't drop 60 bucks (again) to see an event, then we'd never fill an arena as per your o.p.

Throughout the entire even there would be constant shouting of:

-"you'll do nuffin!"
-"you're a beta cuck!"
-"platinum perry bless"
-"this fight sucks"
-"wmma is trash"
-"ufc is dying"

These quotes sum up around 80%-90% of sherdog content.
Yeah when ufc came to sacramento i would stand by the walk out isle and yell at the fighters.
To perry - "show dem hands"
To gall - "hes goona kick your head clean off" "you got nothin"
And i was totally wrong.

Last edited:
there's apparently some kind of female domination thing called "executrix" and i somehow doubt it involves managing a deceased person's estate but hey maybe i'm wrong let's get cassandra calogera to help us find out oops clicked the wrong video it's her farting in black jeans whoops my bad

you mean if they have a europe card that is actually worth the ticket prices? dont think thats ever gonna happen....

Throughout the entire even there would be constant shouting of:

-"you'll do nuffin!"
-"you're a beta cuck!"
-"platinum perry bless"
-"this fight sucks"
-"wmma is trash"
-"ufc is dying"

You train sherdog, bro? Platinum bless.

I've been to many events and let me tell you... we are overwhelmed by the casuals.

Last fight I went to was Conor vs Diaz 1 and damn I thought the nuthuggers on sherdog were bad

before the chants i'd stomp some user's heads.

Here's the problem. ... I'm a diehard mma/UFC fan so when they came to Portland, I got a 60 dollar seat and checked it out. It wasn't worth it. There's a reason the arena was half full: if even fulltime sherbros won't drop 60 bucks (again) to see an event, then we'd never fill an arena as per your o.p.

Been to almost 40 UFC events , from small Fight Night cards to some of the Biggest PPVs. Every arena ,every card is different. As a rule Vegas PPVs are always great. But as far as tickets go, unless you can get very close Floors which are expensive but doing it once is kind of amazing . The best tickets for the cash are the around the sixth to twelfth row centre, side of the arena . Usually after the fifth or six row the prices of these seats are about half the price of the first five rows. Still great view and you sit just above the cage so don't get hit by blind spots. .

Always have a great time at UFC events. There's. Lots of fighters and some of their family to meet.. Depending where you go the crowds can be amazing and its a terrific Vibe in the place. Staying at the same hotel as the fighters also makes for a better weekend and check out the UFC activities, free mostly and a good experience.

As far as the TS ... if all Sherdoggera went to a UfC event. There would be a LOT of bickering and fighting. Especially if everyone had a t shirt or their av.

Been to almost 40 UFC events , from small Fight Night cards to some of the Biggest PPVs. Every arena ,every card is different. As a rule Vegas PPVs are always great. But as far as tickets go, unless you can get very close Floors which are expensive but doing it once is kind of amazing . The best tickets for the cash are the around the sixth to twelfth row centre, side of the arena . Usually after the fifth or six row the prices of these seats are about half the price of the first five rows. Still great view and you sit just above the cage so don't get hit by blind spots. .

Always have a great time at UFC events. There's. Lots of fighters and some of their family to meet.. Depending where you go the crowds can be amazing and its a terrific Vibe in the place. Staying at the same hotel as the fighters also makes for a better weekend and check out the UFC activities, free mostly and a good experience.

As far as the TS ... if all Sherdoggera went to a UfC event. There would be a LOT of bickering and fighting. Especially if everyone had a t shirt or their av.

IMO best seats in the house and best bang for your buck are....

1st row...2nd level.

I'd think the fights in the stands could be more entertaining than in the octagon if people knew who was who.

Back