LWs should be pushing the issue as much as the MWs

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The MWs seem to have forced an interim title from the UFC. Where are the LWs?

The title is on hold until who knows and the long forgotten interim title is gone as well.

I remember when we used to call the LW division the most stacked division. Now the #1 contender is calling out someone who isn't the champion.

Who are the Luke Rockhold and Moose of the division? Who is willing to challenge the UFC?

Last edited:
Ferg seems to be pushing it...the difference is , with khabib gone and Nate not wanting anything less that 5 mil...the person who would fight ferg for title is less clear than all the options at mw

tf vs khabib was for the interim...

Ferg seems to be pushing it...the difference is , with khabib gone and Nate not wanting anything less that 5 mil...the person who would fight ferg for title is less clear than all the options at mw
Pushing to fight #8 Diaz (not the champion Diaz).

His only
Pushing to fight #8 Diaz (not the champion Diaz).
real non booked options are pushing for 8 nate or 4 barboza...so I'll give you that, barboza should be hollaring for this fight

Tony Ferguson challenged Connor and Diaz. Neither one was interested in fighting him.

Barboza

Thing is, most of these guys are probably actively avoiding the "squeaky wheel" strategy out of a sense of dignity. I say good for them, turn that bitter feeling into what Edgar did to Yair.

Problem with that is they've tried to move the division forward but Khabib missed weight and Nate wasn't interested

Tony is the only fighter with a claim to a title fight that currently wants to fight.

Khabib not back till October...He claims but who knows? A couple of months ago he said September
Nate thinks any fight but the 3rd one with Conor is beneath him
Conor is pursuing his retirement fund in a different sport

What should they do?
Tony X Barboza rematch for the interim belt?
{<shrug}

Back