USADA UFC vs Roided random org?

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Let's say for the sake of argument another org (doesn't really matter which one) gets a HUGE financial boost (Bill Gates turns out to be an MMA fan or whatever) and decides to allow the use of all PED's. Basically like the early days of MMA.

UFC can keep all their current stars, champs and upcoming fighters. The other org just starts a competition with a roided to the gills Wanderlei, Belfort, Fedor, Rampage, GSP (fuck it), Hendo, Brock, Mirko etc. Basically any former star that just needs a shitload of steroids to be at their prime again.

The new org has so much money all fighters agree and start roiding and fighting again.

For one year, you can only watch one org, which one would you watch and why?

images

Yeah this kinda shit.

PEDs are great for everyone. Helps fighters get through brutal camps and have longer careers, and promotions and fans get better performances. Fuck USADA.

But to answer truthfully I'd watch the UFC because I want to see MMA at it's highest level. Then after the year was over I'd spend a weekend or two catching up on all the great freak show fights in the other one.

Look at how many big name fighters were busted for steroids after losing fights. Sherk, Sonnen, Wanderlei and countless others. Pure quality is a much bigger advantage than steroids.

I like the old school stars of the MMA world much more then the newer breed, but PED's or not, the sport has moved past many of them. I would rather watch the highest displays of skills then watch old men on life support.

Pretty sure we are already watching that. - Diaz

Back