Platinum Misha Cirkunov?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got some platinum on that front teeth:
2017-03-01-2.png

Not to be confused with the gay nation called platinum nation

Shut the fuck up TS. Pussy ass little sheep. Go take it up the ass from your masters running the embarrasing and racist Platinum thing.

Shut the fuck up TS. Pussy ass little sheep. Go take it up the ass from your masters running the embarrasing and racist Platinum thing.
CereseBr is an annoying little goof, but anyone who uses the term " sheep " is embarrassing and probably a virgin.

also calm down, the fuck are you doing?

You ain't the first to be triggered by the mere mention of the naysh and you won't be the last. Racist? I'm intrigues

Came to a misha thread....leaving disappointed no T&A

He's nothing to do with Plat Nation, you just fell for the trap

If we were going to build stuff to chew food with, we would probably make it out of platinum.

CereseBr is an annoying little goof, but anyone who uses the term " sheep " is embarrassing and probably a virgin.

also calm down, the fuck are you doing?
Lol you're so OBSESSED Skitzdactyl. You're Obsessed relax man you're obsessed lol. Obsessed. You're obsessed man. Stop being so obsessed. Seriously. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. It's sad man how obsessed you are.

i'v seen all but love for misha so far lets keep it like that dude is a beast and there is nothing to dislike about him

Lol you're so OBSESSED Skitzdactyl. You're Obsessed relax man you're obsessed lol. Obsessed. You're obsessed man. Stop being so obsessed. Seriously. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. It's sad man how obsessed you are.
fuck you're a strange human

holy fuck this kid is having a mental breakdown.

i'm not wrong when i say it so... not really bothered by you bringing it up lmao.
It's funny because your AV is Conor who attributes all of his success to obsession while you use it as a daily insult.

Back