For all those calling Bisping a coward

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
He has 37 professional mma fights. Has faced Hendo, Anderson, Vitor, Rockhold, Rashad, Kennedy, Stann and Wanderlei to name a few KILLERS. If YOU call bisping a coward, what have YOU done personally to surpass the level of bravery of Bisping? Go on, ill wait.

I talked shit about him on Sherdog and risk getting knocked the fuck out when i see him.

It's your turn again, go on, ill wait.

Well for one I'm 203-0 in streetfights

Not a huge fan. But the guy has fought the best and done pretty well. Cant wait to see him against the winner of Romero - Whitaker.

>Defending a BLATANT coward

You don't deserve that PMP Avatar... you disgust Platinum Nation.

<21>

nothing excuses him going full retard once he got the belt tho. @ years as champion before he faces anyone in the top 10. Come on now, hard to defend that shit.

Coward isnt the right word either tho obviously, guy is legit fights monsters but still, turned full ass hat and lost a lot of respect.

He has 37 professional mma fights. Has faced Hendo, Anderson, Vitor, Rockhold, Rashad, Kennedy, Stann and Wanderlei to name a few KILLERS. If YOU call bisping a coward, what have YOU done personally to surpass the level of bravery of Bisping? Go on, ill wait.
Don't bother mate, they're a bunch of fucking dicks, I'm convinced most of them are just jumping on a bandwagon for likes because they absolutely have no fucking clue what they're talking about, just sad little cunts.

>Defending a BLATANT coward

You don't deserve that PMP Avatar... you disgust Platinum Nation.

<21>
Are you able to have a rational discussion on anything, seeing someones point of view, acknowledging and even may consider changing your mind? On anything. All i see from you is drawn out short sentences and gifs.

We have a misunderstanding, i was the one talking shit about him.

<{jackyeah}>
So i guess if you think bisping is a coward, your accomplishments cannot surpass his level of bravery, that makes you an uber coward? I think so.

<NoneOfMy>

He's not a coward, but I fought Ronda Rousey once so I'm braver.

She wrecked me in one throw and put me in the hospital for 5 months BTW, I'm also 6'10 380 lbs of muscle with 4% body fat and a 317-0 Kumite champion. She is just THAT good.

He's not a coward but he is a ducker. He got his moment in the sun when he lucked out against the arrogant Rockhold and now he wants to milk it for as long as he can.

Are you able to have a rational discussion on anything, seeing someones point of view, acknowledging and even may consider changing your mind? On anything. All i see from you is drawn out short sentences and gifs.

How's this:

He was facing all those guys when he was a gatekeeper for a DECADE and had NOTHING to lose. I.e. He was playing with house money.

Now that this scrub came up on 15 minutes of fame, he's showing his TRUE colors.

Elaborated enough for you???

Back