Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
ktfo-chuckvs-rashad.gif

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif

InsignificantGlisteningDuck.gif

iGuiraxTFM2ST.gif

many tiers shed

If Conor ever gets put out cold by a strike, this is exactly how I imagine it happening.

Conor attempting some spinning shit but gets countered and put out by an uppercut from behind him and Conor selling the blow like he just got 360 no scoped from 5 feet away

Last edited:
Thought chuck legit died.

The Crocop one made me furious. Well, not the KO but that horribly late extra punch. And Schaub was kinda taking a look at him as if to see if he is out cold and then "Yup, out. But hey take another one."

But then this one made me really happy:

10001961.gif

Chucks never made me sad. I was just really getting into MMA around the time of Chuck's reign, and seeing him get KO'd like that was haunting. He's my favourite fighter of all time and sad is an understatement.

All the rest weren't pleasant to see, but the one I was least bothered by was Anderson. Felt like the writing was on the wall with him for a while, and I was never a huge fan in the first place.

Cro-Cop against Schaub and Nelson and Mir. Mirko was extremely competitive in all three (vs Mir was a shitshow for everyone) and then got his lights shut off...

No but seeing Henderson put to sleep by TRTfort stung

Chuck hurt pretty bad but I couldn't be surprised. HE traded with heavy hitters, it was going to happen eventually.

Silva on the other hand, really fucked me up. He was one of the first fighters I actively wanted to follow. He seemed untouchable at times. Seeing him drop was not pleasant. It's his fault for being cocky though. Second fight however, still has me fucked up. Poor guy can't catch a break...no pun intended

Rashad melting Chuck is still one of my favorite KOs ever, I enjoy it as much now as I did when it occured.

The Shogun one made me shake my head in disgust.

Silva was still to this day the stupidest moment in sports history.

The other two I didn't really care about all that much, although in retrospect Schaub beating Cro Cop makes me sick lol.

I forgot about Schaub giving Crocop that late punch. Fuck you Brendon

Back