Ducking is one of the biggest issues in the UFC

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A lot of times ducking is talked about as a joke, but it's actually one of the worst problems the UFC is currently facing.

Let's go division by division.

Heavy: No Duck
LightHW: No Duck
MW: Duck
WW: Duck
LW: Duck
FW: Duck
BW: Duck
FLW: Duck

A lot of times ducking is talked about as a joke, but it's actually one of the worst problems the UFC is currently facing.

live 2.gif

back in high school ducking was when you would switch someone's calculator to degree mode then slap their butt and say "QUACK"

Hard to control now that already abandoned their own ranking system and let champs decide who they think should get the next shot.

WW should not be in there. Woodley attempted to duck but he still fought Wonderboy and will fight Maia. So no actual ducking.

And FW also is past that. Aldo is champ again and now that Conor is out of the picture at FW the division moves on. The only ducking we could talk about here right now is Holloway trying to delay the fight. But the fight is official now. So no ducking.

Edit: Yeah right Garbrandt is injured. So also no ducking there. But it's weird that they are trying to match up TJ with DJ so soon instead of just delaying TJ-Garbrandt for a few weeks.

Last edited:
I can't blame them for picking their fights in a way to stay under the spotlight as long as they can

I forgot there are womens divisions, I don't watch that shit so someone will have to fill me in on that.

A man ape does roids and cheats at weigh ins, but it crushes cans and so the UFC needs to jump through hoops to get the ugly monkey money fights that she doesn't deserve.

MMA needs more gooses imo.

Talking about goose I really miss that poster @goosephone...

The biggest problem is fighters not getting paid what they deserve. That's what's led up to the ducking, fake beefs & WWE antics.

Definitely one of the biggest issues in the UFC, after about three hundred much bigger actual issues.

Who are Woodley, Also, Cody or DJ ducking? Woodley is going to announce who he is fighting, Aldo has his fight booked, Cody is injured and TJ isn't a flyweight contender.

Don't forget about everyone ducking Cyborg.
Smart of them...why fight a woman with more TESTOSTERONE/JUICE than most men and 20 lbs heavier THAN YOU in the ring???? FOR PEANUTS.

Last edited:
The biggest problem is fighters not getting paid what they deserve. That's what's led up to the ducking, fake beefs & WWE antics.
NOT....imo IF Fighters got paid what they Deserved. THEY WOULD DUCK MORE. It seems the More a fighter makes the More Particular he gets about whom he is gonna fight... just seems to be how it is....Not otherwise. When the boys are kept down......> they fight who they are TOLD TO FIGHT.

Back