my god this is one of the worst periods of MMA.

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember in 2012 when all those injuries happened and it was just an overall shit year for MMA, but then 2013 happened, one of the GOAT years of MMA.

anderson vs weidman 1/2
jds vs cain 3
gsp vs diaz
gsp vs hendricks
overeem vs bigfoot
aldo vs edgar
bones vs gustafsson
bendo vs pettis 2
bigfoot vs hunt
silva vs stann
fucking robbie lawler resurgence
this GOAT fucking card: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Shogun_vs._Sonnen (from bottom to top just barn burner after barn burner)

and much more. Just so many fucking good fights.

And then it has just been a constant decline since then. What the fuck do we have now? Interim titles for interim titles, champions not defending, paper champions, people ducking, fighters awkwardly talking shit trying to hype up boring fights. It's just a complete shitshow. I honestly don't think UFC is going to recover from this shit.

As that saying goes, "trash in, trash out."

Ya know i thought UFC trash talk was corny as all hell
But then i just started watching pro wrestling again(blow me)
And man is everybody cheesy when they hit the mic
The only saving grace is a couple of those chick wrestlers are sexy....that bailey chick is spunky
And that sasha banks looks like she should work for brazzers
<Goldie11>

UFC is no longer as real as it gets. Still the best we have though. *sigh*

STFU. The best fights since 2013 eclipse any fight of any pride era. Taking shit for granted, mma is great right now. Did you not see 211 prelims?

MMA will always have ups and downs... you will lose interest from time to time... but in the long run you will keep watching it.

It's just a matter of time until the next Fedor, GSP, SIlva, Brock, Ronda or Conor comes around and it is interesting again. That's just how it works.

You're not prepared for the spoiler...

On a serious note I actually agree w OP. UFC is shit currently.

u got matrixd
fucku

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

u got matrixd
fucku

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

[\SPOILER]

YOU
SHOULD
HAVE
LISTENED
FUCKING
JACKASS.
HAHAHHHAHAHAH

Last edited:
I agree...except for the middleweight division

Spoken like someone who started watching in 2011 trust me there were much worse days

Shut up.

Conor vs Nate was the best rivalry we've had since Tito vs Chuck.

I stream that shit, so I take what I can get...the last card had some pretty good fights on it...better than nothing.

I disagree. The last couple of years have been very interesting because of USADA. Since the announcement in february 2015, things started to happen. Belts changed hands, some started losing And others blossomed. It is really unpredictable And exciting now.

When you think about the title fights that happened this year, it is kinda sad. Either sad or short, or sad and short. (wwma fights don't count)

hipsters did what they do best and fuck shit up. Now MMA is more about instagram posts and viral vids than actually being good at shit.We were doing good after the bro phase died out, we had a good run. Someday we'll tell our grandchildren about "when mma wasnt real as hell and people didnt like damian maia and feauxhawks were for douchebags, not profighters"

<35><{clintugh}>

I disagree. The last couple of years have been very interesting because of USADA. Since the announcement in february 2015, things started to happen. Belts changed hands, some started losing And others blossomed. It is really unpredictable And exciting now.

USADA is one of the worst things to happen in the history of the sport. A combination of the Fertittas and Dana White trying to improve the image of a debt ridden company so they could flip it for shekels, and your typical retarded drunken armchair mma fan that thinks getting kicked/punched in the head thousands of times and getting every limb stretched and bent is "natural", but hormones are unnatural and "cheating".

Completely retarded that you have to train 5-6 days a week 4+ hours or more a day and you can't take hormones or GH. The human body was absolutely not built for that type of punishment.

I remember in 2012 when all those injuries happened and it was just an overall shit year for MMA, but then 2013 happened, one of the GOAT years of MMA.

anderson vs weidman 1/2
jds vs cain 3
gsp vs diaz
gsp vs hendricks
overeem vs bigfoot
aldo vs edgar
bones vs gustafsson
bendo vs pettis 2
bigfoot vs hunt
silva vs stann
fucking robbie lawler resurgence
this GOAT fucking card: https://en.wikipedia.org/wikiUFC_Fight_Night:_Shogun_vs._Sonnen (from bottom to top just barn burner after barn burner)

and much more. Just so many fucking good fights.

And then it has just been a constant decline since then. What the fuck do we have now? Interim titles for interim titles, champions not defending, paper champions, people ducking, fighters awkwardly talking shit trying to hype up boring fights. It's just a complete shitshow. I honestly don't think UFC is going to recover from this shit.
that shogun vs sonnen card was SICK. I was so stoked and it delivered

I think that distinction belongs to the one Cyborg had after she cycled off her... meds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back