MightyDuck's record

Doog Doogson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
P4P #1 my ass. Anyone who thinks Borg poses a bigger challenge than TJ needs to have their head checked

The man has skills, no doubt but on this W run of his, Dodson is probably his best win. The man is more concerned with beating Anderson's record in a hollow fashion rather than challenging himself, yet cannot understand why the UFC don't pay him big bucks or why fans don't take to him.

ANYWAY, getting to my main point... flyweight division is a joke. It has the fewest fighters and the smallest talent pool of any male division. It would be like as if Cowboy Cerrone had kept on racking up wins versus the likes of Rick Story, Oliveira, Cote, Myles Jury, Makdessi in which he looked amazing and unbeatable against pretty decent, solid and competent fighters, but without taking his more challenging bouts against the likes of RDA, Barboza, Masvidal, Benson etc

Or to put it in more casual terms.... it's as if McGregor had continued looking like fuckin Neo from the Matrix against the likes of Brimage, Siver and Brandao instead of taking on challenges like Mendes, Diaz and Ald... nevermind that last one.

relax you moron. MM just trying to secure a fat paycheck. he'll fight TJ for the right $

Funny people give him hell for not moving up. He can't control who the UFC signs. HE fights everyone in his division. He is a great fighter.

relax you moron. MM just trying to secure a fat paycheck. he'll fight TJ for the right $
In the end , man child will take whatever scraps the UFC gives him.. he really has zero bargaining chips to force the UFC to give him a red panty night

maxresdefault.jpg

d2 was the best one the first one set the tone well but they hit it outta the park in d2

team iceland was akin to a ahl team and they found a path to glory

I'm sure he cries himself to sleep every night knowing this is how you feel.

d2 was the best one the first one set the tone well but they hit it outta the park in d2
3 was good as well...just weird they beat the world in d2 then a college team schooled them in the beginning.

The man has fought and beat EVERYONE placed before him often MASSIVELY outclassing them. He can do as he fucking pleases. MMA fans LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to wax on and off poetically, about how fighters deserve better pay and more say in their careers, but that a load of fucking shit. If fans were in charge they'd fuck them over and stiff them WORSE than Dana, The Fertittas, and these new owner guys could ever in their wildest dreams ever do.

P4P #1 my ass. Anyone who thinks Borg poses a bigger challenge than TJ needs to have their head checked

The man has skills, no doubt but on this W run of his, Dodson is probably his best win. The man is more concerned with beating Anderson's record in a hollow fashion rather than challenging himself, yet cannot understand why the UFC don't pay him big bucks or why fans don't take to him.

I've seen Johnson's statement on the matchup and he doesn't say anything about one fighter posing a greater challenge than the other or that he's looking to beat Anderson's record. Where are you getting this?

Funny people give him hell for not moving up. He can't control who the UFC signs. HE fights everyone in his division. He is a great fighter.

Everyone in the division? all what, 17 of them? Won't fight TJ though will he

You asshats amaze me. You cry when Bisping holds up a division to fight GSP. Now that Johnson says he doesn't want to short change his division, you call him a duck.

Be consistent.

Everyone in the division? all what, 17 of them? Won't fight TJ though will he
He doesn't sign other fighters. He can only fight who's available for him to fight. Bark at the UFC to find him a challenge

He doesn't sign other fighters. He can only fight who's available for him to fight. Bark at the UFC to find him a challenge

There is a challenge. TJ Dillashaw. MightyDuck would rather fight some non entity named Ray Borg

Back