Bisping on UFC Tonight Telling DJ What He Should Do

brewski

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The nerve of this fluke champ, ducker extraordinaire, to tell one of the best, if not the best, P4P fighters that he should accept a fight with a top guy from the division above him instead of fighting the number 3 guy in his own division, especially when he's going for the record, is rich as fuck. That clown is at best 7th in his own division and has defended against a 14th ranked 46 year old and is still avoiding top contenders by hoping to fight a guy from the division below him who's been retired for 3 years. Bisping has some serious audacity to say that DJ should fight TJ when he is doing pretty much the complete opposite. I hope one of the top guys at MW puts a serious beating on him if he ever gives one the opportunity.

Also, Moose talked some good shit to him during his segment. So that was nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Bisping wrong? Everyone is seriously bored of the midget division, the TJ fight is really interesting.

Bisping is one of the highest paid fighters in the companies history(minus ppv)..... DJ likes to bitch and moan about money, he could learn a few things from someone like Bisping

TS you are a goof

Is Bisping wrong? Everyone is seriously bored of the midget division, the TJ fight is really interesting.

Yes, he's wrong and even if he wasn't, he is the last person who should be saying that. Not everyone is bored with FLW and the people like you who don't like it won't suddenly change your opinion if DJ fights TJ or other BWs. DJ was an elite BW even when giving up that much size, he has nothing to prove.

Bisping is one of the highest paid fighters in the companies history(minus ppv)..... DJ likes to bitch and moan about money, he could learn a few things from someone like Bisping

TS you are a goof

What the fuck does pay have to do with what I'm talking about? I hope DJ learns absolutely nothing from the joke that is Michael Bisping.

Because Bisping fight is so exciting... Hes only exciting when hes getting his ass beat. Hes the last person to be telling Dj that. Fuck that guy.,

The nerve of this fluke champ, ducker extraordinaire, to tell one of the best, if not the best, P4P fighters that he should accept a fight with a top guy from the division above him instead of fighting the number 3 guy in his own division, especially when he's going for the record, is rich as fuck. That clown is at best 7th in his own division and has defended against a 14th ranked 46 year old and is still avoiding top contenders by hoping to fight a guy from the division below him who's been retired for 3 years. Bisping has some serious audacity to say that DJ should fight TJ when he is doing pretty much the complete opposite. I hope one of the top guys at MW puts a serious beating on that piece of shit if he ever gives one the opportunity.

Also, Moose talked some good shit to him during his segment. So that was nice.

{<redford} A well earned "Like"...

TS you are a goof
More of an imbecile tbh

What the fuck does pay have to do with what I'm talking about? I hope DJ learns absolutely nothing from the joke that is Michael Bisping.
who cares if DJ is the best if nobody watches him fight? there is an opportunity for him to take a fight that people actually want to see, it would benefit him massively(in terms of fame and pay) and yet you cant see why Bisping(the rich guy remember? are you still following? you sure? ok) would advise him to take the fight?

have a word with yourself

who cares if DJ is the best if nobody watches him fight? there is an opportunity for him to take a fight that people actually want to see, it would benefit him massively(in terms of fame and pay) and yet you cant see why Bisping(the rich guy remember? are you still following? you sure? ok) would advise him to take the fight?

You sound stupid and dont even get what Ts was talking about, do us all a favor and stop posting bs.

Because Bisping fight is so exciting... Hes only exciting when hes getting his ass beat. Hes the last person to be telling Dj that. Fuck that guy.,
his last fight was fucking intense, pretty sure I almost had a heart attack whilst in the PBP thread

when the fuck has anyone said the same during a MM fight?

You sound stupid and dont even get what Ts was talking about, do us all a favor and stop posting bs.
the TSand you are idiots, thats why you cant see why Bisping would give DJ advice
that and you's are salty haters

his last fight was fucking intense, pretty sure I almost had a heart attack whilst in the PBP thread

His last fight was intense because he was his ass beat, did you even read my post. You quoted me too. lol

Lol Bisping I can't take him serious.. it's Bisping for crying out loud xD.

<JagsKiddingMe>

His last fight was intense because he was his ass beat, did you even read my post. You quoted me too. lol
the fight he won? cool story bro

and of course I did, and I know that.... are you feeling ok? you do know how this sherdog malarky works dont you?

Bisping is one of the highest paid fighters in the companies history(minus ppv).....

This is complete nonsense. Bisping earns SHIT.

What you are talking about is the "total career earnings" and Bisping only leads in that because of how frequently he has fought and how long he has been fighting for.

This is complete nonsense. Bisping earns SHIT.

What you are talking about is the "total career earnings" and Bisping only leads in that because of how frequently he has fought and how long he has been fighting for.
correct.... he has BEEN PAID the highest amount in overall career earnings from the ufc(minus PPV as previously stated)

Yes, he's wrong and even if he wasn't, he is the last person who should be saying that. Not everyone is bored with FLW and the people like you who don't like it won't suddenly change your opinion if DJ fights TJ or other BWs. DJ was an elite BW even when giving up that much size, he has nothing to prove.
Why is Bisping wrong? DJ is the one moaning about not getting paid enough, people just struggle to care about 5' fighters. He isn't going to generate interest fighting people in his own division.

That's surprising. I was expecting him to tell DJ to fake an injury.

Last edited:

As I already stated, the people who already don't like watching him aren't going to suddenly get excited if he fights TJ or Dom and if somehow they did they would likely not tune in when he goes back to fighting FLWs. It would have little difference. So stop trying to be a smartass, you're embarrassing yourself.

You mean the one where he arguably lost to a senior citizen who has one weapon?

Back