If Whitaker beats Romero, does that solidify Michael Bisping as the MW GOAT?

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think it does. After his long tenure in the UFC and holding the belt for so many years, he will undoubtedly be the MW GOAT. Especially since Anabol Silva got caught with the steroids.

Discuss.

He's already solidified in that role. It's a question of whether he's the GOAT of all GOATs at this point.

ThreadSucks.gif~c200

I think it does. After his long tenure in the UFC and holding the belt for so many years, he will undoubtedly be the MW GOAT. Especially since Anabol Silva got caught with the steroids.

Discuss.
Yeah and trump is a great president.

Lol.

do you honestly think anyone is going to take your side on this?

So if a guy Bisping has never fought beats another fighter that Bisping has never fought, that will make Bisping the MW Goat?

You went full retard buddeh

Does one lucky punch and a bunch of ducking = goat? Does it fuck.

So if a guy Bisping has never fought beats another fighter that Bisping has never fought, that will make Bisping the MW Goat?

You went full retard buddeh
I'm pretty sure that's the joke he's making being that Bisping is champ yet hasn't defended against any top contenders yet.

I use to hate bisping but I'm glad things lined up seemingly perfect for him to finally get a title. He may never successfully defend though. Anderson def the goat so far. If you wanna x him off for being busted after his decline then I'd say rich franklin. Math teacher to best in world is pretty cool story as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back