Tony Ferguson is getting screwed

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Conor is off fighting Floyd I believe he will return and fight tony but thats in doubt, Khabib misses weight and claims he needs a full 4 months to fight. Why he needs 4 months is beyond me he hasn't fought since November, and Diaz doesn't want to fight because if he loses he risks not getting a big pay day with a fight with Conor. Personally I feel like Diaz will eventually take the Tony Fight and the winner will face Conor is December. Thoughts???

hes in a tough spot becasue all his ideal fights that you listed are not available anytime soon and i doubt he wents to take the majority of the year off. Any other fight doesnt really do anything for him unless its a tital fight and it gaurantees him first crack at connor when he returns. Then he should just take whoever they offer him right now and get the belt. It also sucks that dana is publicly throwing shade at him for not taking the michael johnson fight on short notice and for pay cut.

bet michael johnson money sounds pretty good right now

I'm still pissed at Khabib.

That's what happens when you're lame af, don't have any marketing ability, and no one really gives af about seeing you fight ..

It's a good thing he can still sing....

Tony have all the rights to demand a title fight and call out the champ

idk why he's not doing it anymore, its like he calls people out when its the wrong time, then when its his time, he's quiet about it

i dont think he's scared, maybe the dude is just a little off

Colin really fucked that division up, didn't he?

when the champ does whatever he likes thanks to his leverage with uncle dana, pretty much happens what you say TS.

Colin really fucked that division up, didn't he?
But is Conor really to blame?

The bald Fuck allowed it to happen.He is at more fault here than anyone

And I hate Connie mother of 1

The bald one enabled the bearded one's vandalism.
It's his fault for not establishing authority.At this point why is Dana still here?The dumb fuck doesn't do anything at all lol

Conor is off fighting Floyd I believe he will return and fight tony but thats in doubt, Khabib misses weight and claims he needs a full 4 months to fight. Why he needs 4 months is beyond me he hasn't fought since November, and Diaz doesn't want to fight because if he loses he risks not getting a big pay day with a fight with Conor. Personally I feel like Diaz will eventually take the Tony Fight and the winner will face Conor is December. Thoughts???
Khabib had an issue with an organ functioning. That doesn't strike you as something that may need recovery time. All you guys "pissed at Khabib are hilarious. No idea what weight cuts can do to you. How many people have died and the type of recovery is required when things go weird.

It's his fault for not establishing authority.At this point why is Dana still here?The dumb fuck doesn't do anything at all lol
It's true. It's not like it's Colin's company to fuck up... It sure is fucked at 155 though.

145 is still a week away from being fixed after 2 years of interim belts, and bullshit.

Back