If you could defeat any fighter who would it be and why

TheLivingTr1bunal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would love to defeat Mighty Mouse and Show him how a man that is 5 foot 8 inches could defeat a manlet with hardly no striking ability, td, tdd, muay thai,taekwondo, karate, wrestling, bjj, cardio, fighting IQ or heart. But I am very good at boxing.

Jon Jones, because then I'd be the man.

lol at OP being 5'8 and calling MM a manlet.

I would fight paige van zant and we could omoplata each other all day

ATM Stipe' the man. Jones is just someone who got caught cheating. So you will be just a cheater
Nah, Jones is the guy. He's undefeated and he's at a weight where you could argue he could be the HW champ if he moved up. Not sure how if I beat a cheater that makes me a cheater though.

I would love to defeat Mighty Mouse and Show him how a man that is 5 foot 8 inches could defeat a manlet with hardly no striking ability, td, tdd, muay thai,taekwondo, karate, wrestling, bjj, cardio, fighting IQ or heart. But I am very good at boxing.

I couldnt stand Team Coleman back in the days...

Anything under 6'0 is manlet, you didn't get the memo? Also Cruz is 5'8 and had his hands a bit full with midget boy.

The guy Reis beat to get a title shot was 5'10.
Tim Elliott was 5'7.

I would want to beat Stipe Miocic and be the baddest dude on the planet!

Jon Jones and id be a bad sport and tell him to suck it afterwards while i tower over his semi unconscious body. But id make sure to poke his eyes and be roided to the gills before finishing him. Oh, can't forget cheap oblique kicks. Then id continue to talk shit in the post fight press conference.

Jon Jones and id be a bad sport and tell him to suck it afterwards while i tower over his semi unconscious body. But id make sure to poke his eyes and be roided to the gills before finishing him. Oh, can't forget cheap oblique kicks. Then id continue to talk shit in the post fight press conference.
jesus christ

Back