So When Did Cyborg Become The Poster Girl For Anti-Bullying?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
CT5FhtNW4AAlNle.jpg

Source: Cyborg's Twitter page.

'Harassment!'

'Bullying!'

'How could she post something like that?'

So why is it okay for Cyborg to post nasty memes about Ronda Rousey, after what was perpaps the worst moment of her life, but it's not okay for Magana to point out the obvious about Cyborg's masculine appearance (a product of her steroid use)? Any actual answers besides the obligatory 1st grade response 'but she (Rousey) started it'?

Lol @ the sherdog shemale fan club leader bashing Cyborg. Double standards of peace

LOL

I pray Rhonda had the courage to go up to Cyborg the way Cyborg went up to Magana

HEAD MOOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leader of the Sherdog Shemale Fan Club - Message me to join!
Favorite Shemales: Jessy Dubai, Fabiola Voguel, Erika Schneider, Jessica Fox, Danielle Foxx, Lexie Beth, Marianna Cordoba, Mia Isabella, Nathany Gomes, Sabrina Suzuki, Thays Maclyane, Sheylla Wandergirlt, Vaniity, Sabrina DDD, Vo De Balm.
Favorite Fighters: Lyoto Machida, Chael Sonnen, Rumble Johnson, Cat Zingano, and Mighty Mouse.

Cyborg should be thanking Magana for this. Angela has done the impossible and turned Cyborg into a sympathetic figure for the first time in her entire career.

CT5FhtNW4AAlNle.jpg

'Harassment!'

'Bullying!'

So why is it okay for Cyborg to post nasty memes about Ronda Rousey, after what was perpaps the worst moment of her life, but it's not okay for Magana to point out the obvious about Cyborg's masculine appearance (a product of her steroid use)? Any actual answers besides the obligatory 1st grade response 'but she (Rousey) started it'?
anigif_original-22568-1460618232-12.gif

what a monster..... didnt she know Ronda had a friend in hospital at the time? I frankly am outraged..... outraged I tells ya

anigif_original-22568-1460618232-12.gif

what a monster..... didnt she know Ronda had a friend in hospital at the time? I frankly am outraged..... outraged I tells ya

So classless and meanspirited. We mustn't tolerate this online harassment.

won't hear me complaining if ronda smacks cyborg for that one. but rondas boxing is pretty shit compare to borgs so ronda probably isn't confident in squaring up with her.

CT5FhtNW4AAlNle.jpg

'Harassment!'

'Bullying!'

Cyborg was trying to get a fight. It would have been amazing for her if rousey tried to punch her , she probably would have gotten it. Angela is just a cunt

Cyborg was trying to get a fight. It would have been amazing for her if rousey tried to punch her , she probably would have gotten it. Angela is just a cunt
No joke, I'd have no problem running her down with my car just for calling herself her majesty. She looks like like a hermaphrodee instead. Also this was supposed to be an edit but fuck it

lol stop quoting yourself Marion

Cyborg needs to start concentrating on her fight with Chael

if it was a guy making those same tweets about cyborg, the SJW PC police wud be up in arms

Back