Matt Serra teaching Neil deGrasse Tyson jiujitsu brings joy to my heart

now he can ruin Science Fiction movies and choke people out

great

neildegrassetyson.jpg

NDT Bless

hes like a nerd jesus, ppl worship him for some reason

I mean, he knows a lot, but some people refers to him as the greatest scientist of the century when he really hasn't discovered or invented shit.

Lol why does everyone hate Tyson?

I thought he was good on Rogan and UFC podcasts. He's smug at times but I think he does a good job for the most part relating complex concepts in simple terms.

You can't teach Neil deGrasse Tyson anything because he already knows everything, and even if there was something he didn't know, he would be the only person capable of teaching it to himself.

At least that's what he thinks.

I mean, he knows a lot, but some people refers to him as the greatest scientist of the century when he really hasn't discovered or invented shit.

He's one of the best science communicators I've seen. The actual most brilliant physicist probably couldn't even speak properly to laymen.

You can't teach Neil deGrasse Tyson anything because he already knows everything, and even if there was something he didn't know, he would be the only personable capable of teaching it to himself.

At least that's what he thinks.

LOL He is a cocky bitch indeed

He's black, smart, and confident. Also, he breaks people's heart with facts, and logic.

These reasons alone are enough for him to have detractors.

People are petty, and insecure. It's lonely at the top.

Matt Serra blowing his wad all over Black Science Man

I just can't understand people hating on Tyson as far I as I know he evens tries to stay out of politics.

Back