Anyone notice

SoSoSmart

Let Freedom Ring
Banned
Reaction score
Nate kicking or wiping his feet on the Irish flag after the second fight with Conor?

Picture :

Nate-Diaz-1-4.jpg

No...do you have proof?

[MEDI.A=streamable]amp_player[/MEDIA]

Found it

But dammit I can't add it.

To watch just take the . Out of the first MEDIA and paste in your browser

Right arc 2:07 you see Conor drop the flag. Then Nate wipes his feet on it before maroon jacket guy picks it up.

Why you bringing up such old shit?

Meh...not that bad

It's somewhat disrespectful but it's not like he punched another fighter at some fighter retreat or anything.

He was just reminding everyone that the USA is the best.

It's somewhat disrespectful but it's not like he punched another fighter at some fighter retreat or anything.

He was just reminding everyone that the USA is the best.
Plus he probably had blood and sweat on his feet or something...and yes America is the best

Plus he probably had blood and sweat on his feet or something...and yes America is the best

He probably didn't want to leave the octagon with dirty feet...bad enough leaving with your face looking like that.

lol i hadn't realize that. More power to nate i guess
<Fedor23>

Looked like he pushed it out of the way with his feet so he didn't have to stand on it.

Looked like he pushed it out of the way with his feet so he didn't have to stand on it.

I wasn't there, so who knows... but from the video this ^^^ seems at least as likely as the "he wiped his feet on it" theory.

Right arc 2:07 you see Conor drop the flag. Then Nate wipes his feet on it before maroon jacket guy picks it up.

Why you bringing up such old shit?

never noticed it brah

Back