Mythical Creatures in MMA: 5th Round Robbie Lawler (video)

mmachimpYT

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello fellow fight fans,

I decided to make a series of Mythical Creatures in MMA.
The first video is dedicated to "5th round Robbie Lawler".

I plan to do many more (at the moment I've got around 20 in mind)
Stool Gate Romero, the infamous Sea Level Cain, 6 days of the week Gustafsson, Eye Poked Rumble etc.

Each video will have a special theme to it (e.g. Sea Level Cain will be very watery / THC Nick will be chilled)

Let me know what you think of it. If you have any suggestions or criticism then feel free to tell me.

And if you want to stay up to date with the videos then feel free to subscribe the Youtube channel.

Peace <mma3>

Hello fellow fight fans,

I decided to make a series of Mythical Creatures in MMA.
The first video is dedicated to "5th round Robbie Lawler".

I plan to do many more (at the moment I've got around 20 in mind)
Stool Gate Romero, the infamous Sea Level Cain, 6 days of the week Gustafsson, Eye Poked Rumble etc.

Each video will have a special theme to it (e.g. Sea Level Cain will be very watery / THC Nick will be chilled)

Let me know what you think of it. If you have any suggestions or criticism then feel free to tell me.

And if you want to stay up to date with the videos then feel free to subscribe the Youtube channel.

Peace <mma3>

lock.gif

3rd Round Yoel would be good imo. Dude nearly killed Brunson, Tim, and Weidman those rounds.

3rd Round Yoel would be good imo. Dude nearly killed Brunson, Tim, and Weidman those rounds.

That's a good one. Though I think Stool Gate Romero has more of the 'it factor'. Just the amount of power he generated to finish off Timken in the last round is worth to include him in this series.

Anyways, Romero will come later. I made a poop video of him a couple weeks ago which took me days to finish. I need some fresh material.

last round Shogun

once its past a certain point, the man steps back, the warrior takes over

"Look in his eyes" Chuck

"Cabo" Nate

"12-to-6" Matt Hamill

"Look in his eyes" Chuck

"Cabo" Nate

"12-to-6" Matt Hamill

Cabo Beach Nate and Chuck with the look in his eyes are on my list as well.
Can't wait to make the Liddell one.

Welcome
to
[\SPOILER]
my
house
mother
Welcome
to
[\SPOILER]
my
house
mother
fucker
[\SPOILER]
get
comfortable
its
going
[\SPOILER]
to
be

a
very

<{boisedyme}>
long

stay
fucker
[\SPOILER]
get
comfortable
its
going
[\SPOILER]
to
be

a
very

very
long

stay

it would be more impressive if he didnt take long breaks in the other 4 rounds.... he probably wouldnt need to go all out in the 5th if he just kept a constant pace

Love it. The DBZ part was hilarious. It's hard to see how well each strike connects with all the edits in the way though.

Love it. The DBZ part was hilarious. It's hard to see how well each strike connects with all the edits in the way though.

Sorry about that. I don't want to scam UFC's product too much though. It takes a lot of time to edit this stuff, so I'm kinda in peace with it.

Though the effects change in each video (for example my Artem video has more bloody splatter effects, less impact)

TRT Vitor (of all TRT users he's the poster child)
Motivated Penn
Peaceful Cerrone

Back