Patrick Wyman: "JJ-KK had a greater skill disparity than JJ-Andrade"

KK actually wobbled Joanna though? Jessica clocked her early and then nothing.

Well...JJ vs KK was a lot closer than JJ vs Andrade.

What the fuck is he babbling about? Karolina rocked JJ and seemed to figure her out in the later rounds. She had multiple winning exchanges.

Andrade got 1 luck shot in early and it was a wrap after that.

tumblr_ogket460Uz1vu6duzo3_500.gif

SmugAptAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

... and she is a little hottie.

YibyBYv.jpg

I mean.. I disagree, but I think I see where he's coming from. Joanna got sloppy/cocky and ate one in the Karolina fight, but otherwise Joanna ran away with it. She ran away with it in the Andrade fight too.

I don't know that it's too far-fetched to say that Andrade might be a better fighter than Karolina. I would probably disagree, but I don't think it's outrageous to claim it. And if you think Andrade is better, then you also think the skill differential between Joanna and Andrade is smaller than the skill level between Joanna and Karolina.

Again, I don't think I agree, but it's certainly not time to pull his credentials, get out the torches and go on a witch hunt.

I mean.. I disagree, but I think I see where he's coming from. Joanna got sloppy/cocky and ate one in the Karolina fight, but otherwise Joanna ran away with it. She ran away with it in the Andrade fight too.

I don't know that it's too far-fetched to say that Andrade might be a better fighter than Karolina. I would probably disagree, but I don't think it's outrageous to claim it. And if you think Andrade is better, then you also think the skill differential between Joanna and Andrade is smaller than the skill level between Joanna and Karolina.

Again, I don't think I agree, but it's certainly not time to pull his credentials, get out the torches and go on a witch hunt.
They have very different styles, so your point isn't particularly logical. KK had a closer fight with JJ than Andrade did, but that doesn't tell us how a fight between KK and Andrade would go.

The best part about that gif is how JJ gets hurt and pressured yet still keeps throwing while against the cage, instead of clinching and clearing out the cobwebs.

She is a fighter man, incredibly skilled too. One of the most exciting fighters to watch IMO.

I think KK is just as skilled as Andrade just in a different way, she is much more technical and is way more diverse on the feet.

They have very different styles, so your point isn't particularly logical. KK had a closer fight with JJ than Andrade did, but that doesn't tell us how a fight between KK and Andrade would go.
My post is EXCEPTIONALLY logical you dullard

Andrade is a tough as nails hook machine like John Lineker. They posed different problems to Joanna, but I wouldn't necessarily agree that Karolina is less skilled than Andrade. After the second round or so Andrade had nothing for Joanna.

In what way though? {<huh}

If you mean that the clean punch KK landed on Joanna in the 4th rd, and stunned her with was closest anyone has come to finishing Joanna, then ok ..

But outside of that one 30 second moment KK had, there was nothing even remotely close about that fight between them. Both KK and Andrade landed one good punch that did some damage, and if Andrade's punch had landed on Joanna's nose instead of her forehead, she may have also come close to finishing Joanna. So in essence I think Karolina and Andrade faired similarly, even as they have different styles.

He's right. Andrade had a few moments. She cracked JJ and had a few TD. I think she strung together something in the 4th too. KK had nothing outside that one punch

Jessica Android is a brawler with a short reach. She might have more power but she is way too slow to present any threat to Joanna.

KK was actually landing punches.

He's right. Andrade had a few moments. She cracked JJ and had a few TD. I think she strung together something in the 4th too. KK had nothing outside that one punch
They weren't td since she never maintained control

If including ground skills, it's possible Android has more overall skill than KK, but just couldn't get in a position to use some of her skills on JJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back