Women Headlining Cards

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've said in past threads that I don't think women should be in the UFC, but if you want to keep them then fine. However, them headlining cards is arguably the biggest joke in sports history.

P.S. I'm not sexist.

Fuck you pal, Boring Bethe Coreira vs. Holly Holm coming off 3 losses is the 5 round main event everyone has been dying to see!!

Sexist bigot.

{<diva}

Turn it off after the co-main if you want.

giphy.gif

Miesha Tate headlined UFC 200

CRINGE.

I normally go on smoke breaks during WMMA fights. If one main events that just means the card ends early for me.

If they kept them all at the start or all at the end it would be a lot easier to avoid them.

Yep.

I actually don't mind WMMA overall, it just puts me off when they try and cram it down our throats, like multiple wmma fights on one card or it being a main on a PPV.

They have Invicta to go all out with that if they want. Stop watering down cards, just because WME is too cheap to pay top prospects.

Turn it off after the co-main if you want.

This is kind of good point, lol.

If you want to avoid women fights only and specifically, them being ME is the best option for you.

No doubts when to turn out the screen, always after co main!

I think Joanna is bad ass to be honest. That's about the only woman that I can tolerate, but I don't want to see her headlining cards either.

A WMMA fight has been on every PPV main card from 207-213.
In 5 of those cases it was the Main or Co-Main.

**214 also rumoured to have Cyborg or Germain in the co-main.

Especially when there are other fights that would have been way more fun over 5.

Faber/Pickett over Waterson/PVZ

Giblert/Barboza (Which should have been Rumble/Glover) over Holm/Val

Upcoming:

Holly/Betche over RDA/Tarec

If it's a title I understand, but stop wasting the non-title five round fights on them. I don't think one has ever been exciting that actually ever made it that far.

If you're talking about that shitfest of a Singapore card, who would you put as main event over Holm/Correia?
As sad as it is, it's the best fight on there.

I normally go on smoke breaks during WMMA fights. If one main events that just means the card ends early for me.

If they kept them all at the start or all at the end it would be a lot easier to avoid them.

It's kind of anticlimatic though. I like hitting up sherdog and Twitter after a card is over for immediate reactions. Having to wait 15+ min for that is kind of a buzz kill.

Did bethe getting any ttention at this event?.....i mean she is fighting holly too ya know
She was sitting behind them.
I dunno if they showed her besides in the background of that shot.

I've said in past threads that I don't think women should be in the UFC, but if you want to keep them then fine. However, them headlining cards is arguably the biggest joke in sports history.

P.S. I'm not sexist.

What does it matter?

Just turn the tv off after the co main event so the rest of us can watch and enjoy it.

Back