Is demetrius Mighty Mouse Johnson a Star?

BigAggie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
after all of those free title fights on fox, do you consider Mighty Mouse a rockstar/celebrity of the UFC?

Not really, I don't get all excited about his fights or anything. The last time I tuned into one of his fights was 2014. Yes, that includes the free ones.

Not really, I don't get all excited about his fights or anything. The last time I tuned into one of his fights was 2014. Yes, that includes the free ones.
Watched Cariaso but skipped Dodson 2, Horiguchi, and Cejudo?

I love watching flyweights fight(super light smallish guys are usually very naturally athletic)
With that being said
Its still the most shallow and talent limited(in terms of fighting) division in mens MMA
I know mighty mouse used to fight in bantamweight...but that was the past
The top five bantamweights today would beat him

I sat next to him on an airplane in October. Not 1 person other than myself acknowledged him. He was sitting in coach and was watching Japanese cartoons on a cell phone with a broken screen. Probably not a star, but a really nice guy.

I love watching flyweights fight(super light smallish guys are usually very naturally athletic)
With that being said
Its still the most shallow and talent limited(in terms of fighting) division in mens MMA
I know mighty mouse used to fight in bantamweight...but that was the past
The top five bantamweights today would beat him

1. Cody beats him
2. Cruz might be able to beat him again
3. TJ is an even fight that could go either way
4. He beats the shit out of John Lineker
5. He'd have trouble with Rivera but might be able to eek out a win.

A Twitch superstar. He has 83 subscribers.

No, not a chance, unless he fights TJ his next fight will be on some form of free-ish TV.

60281757a8213762fc01da9304474717.jpg

1. Cody beats him
2. Cruz might be able to beat him again
3. TJ is an even fight that could go either way
4. He beats the shit out of John Lineker
5. He'd have trouble with Rivera but might be able to eek out a win.
Wait
Lineker is ranked 4th?.....where the hell is caraway?(dropped down due to inactivity maybe)

I sat next to him on an airplane in October. Not 1 person other than myself acknowledged him. He was sitting in coach and was watching Japanese cartoons on a cell phone with a broken screen. Probably not a star, but a really nice guy.
Now you're making me feel bad for the guy
Broken screen?....maybe he is frugal with his money(saving his nest egg)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back