Mike Perry's pro boxing fight...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not shitting on him, curious to know if he was a kickboxer previously or did different martial arts prior to this fight?

I ask because he comes at the guy with a kick boxing stance/mechanics which looks odd and reckless. Is there a story behind this fight?

That was before he transcended into Platinum Perry.

Last edited:
All I know is Mike is on the verge of contention while that bum is doing nothing

Not shitting on him, curious to know if he was a kickboxer previously or did different martial arts prior to this fight?

I ask because he comes at the guy with a kick boxing stance/mechanics which looks odd and reckless. Is there a story behind this fight?

Perry was a 22-23 year old MMA fighter who had been training for only 18 months, he decided to take a 1 off pro boxing bout vs a 6-1 boxer in his debut.

I think the simple explanation is that dude was just a better boxer.

Doesn't hold much relevance to anything about him now.

That boxer is clearly nothing special. Perry had nothing for him though.

Perry was a 22-23 year old MMA fighter who had been training for only 18 months, he decided to take a 1 off pro boxing bout vs a 6-1 boxer in his debut.

Why not amateur boxing? Was he a pro in MMA already? Its just weird that a guy with seemingly no amateur boxing back ground or boxing skills takes a pro boxing fight...

Why not amateur boxing? Was he a pro in MMA already? Its just weird that a guy with seemingly no amateur boxing back ground or boxing skills takes a pro boxing fight...

Happens all the time.

people turn to MMA when they realise they cant box

boxers turn to drugs when they realise they cant win anymore

people turn to MMA when they realise they cant box

boxers turn to drugs when they realise they cant win anymore

Yeah I'm sure that's why all American wrestlers, Karate champions, Jiu Jitsu world champions and such turned to Mixed Martial Arts...."because they couldn't box". You're a fucking idiot.

61fe5281-a030-4981-8d7d-c1ea243ee139.jpg

Yeah I'm sure that's why all American wrestlers, Karate champions, Jiu Jitsu world champions and such turned to Mixed Martial Arts...."because they couldn't box". You're a fucking idiot.

Fucking hell man don't cry....

Man that overhand at the end was beautiful

Back