Nobody Cares About Mighty Mouse And Yet You're Mad He's 'Ducking' TJ?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Help reconcile these two positions. He's a 'manlet'. He's 'boring'. He fights 'cans'. But you're still desperate to see him take on TJ and mad when he says he'd rather fight Ray Borg?

If DJ doesn't duck TJ
Mighty Mouse is Ducking Dillashaw Already
Ray Borg only on 2 fight win streak missed weight in 2 of last 4 fights.
If Mighty Mouse ducks Bantamweight indefinitely
Now dat DJ is a confirmed ducker and cherry picker, who is new p4p #1?

^That's just the first page.

flyweight-champion-demetrious-mighty-mouse-johnson-interacts-with-picture-id159988514

You all are so mad right now it's hilarious. Go ahead and admit that you all care about Mighty Mouse the GOAT. You might not like him, but you care about him. You acknowledge his greatness without even acknowledging it to yourself.

Mighty Mouse about to become GOAT, if he is not already.

nah its a matter of him bitching about not being taken seriously or being commonly referred to as the "GOAT" yet when an actual challenge comes along he tucks tail and hides

Knew this was coming from Coolidge. I care for his well being because if he ducks tj them asks for a Milly dollar pay day he has mental illness

I wrote one of those above threads. I love DJ and I think he's one of the best fighters on the planet. I don't care about his stature, only about his success in the octagon. But the simple fact is that TJ Dillashaw is a more challenging matchup than Borg and a more deserving challenger as well based on his wins and his pedigree. The only reasonable inference to draw from DJ not wanting to fight Dillashaw is that he doesn't want to face the most challenging opponent. He wants to protect his legacy by fighting an easier opponent who has done less to earn a title shot. That is ducking.

I think it's pretty consistent.

The fact that he won't take just about the only fight people are interested in seeing just affirms that he's boring.

What I find hilarious is how the same people who call him p4p No.1 (e.g Luke Thomas) don't want him to fight TJ because they're so scared he'll lose and it'll discredit the Fly Weight division. Doesn't sound like they're THAT confident in him does it..

Yup ducking to get attentionon sherdog, great idea.

I like MM I think he just wants a better deal and he will do the fight asap.

Things is TJ cutting another 10 lbs will have him with low chances to win in my opinion.

War MM get that $ and put TJ in his place.

The fact that he won't take just about the only fight people are interested in seeing just affirms that he's boring.

What I find hilarious is how the same people who call him p4p No.1 (e.g Luke Thomas) don't want him to fight TJ because they're so scared he'll lose and it'll discredit the Fly Weight division. Doesn't sound like they're THAT confident in him does it..

He ain't sacred homie.

All this is for $ make no mistake about it, hell TJ at 125 has even lower chances to get that win he most likely prefers it at this weight.

Ryan Hall bores me to tears. I wouldn't get mad if he declined to fight Max Holloway or Frankie Edgar, though. I'd be excited that they're not being wasted on such a boring fighter/matchup. So obviously there is something about Mighty Mouse himself that intrigues you.

Let me explain this to you. Nobody cared about seeing Mighty Mouse fight Wilson Reis. Or Tim Elliott. Or Chris Cariaso. Or a dozen other opponents. The ONE fight that would actually generate some interest, a fight with TJ, happens to also be a fight where he's not completely overmatched--and he doesn't want to take it. Yep, he's definitely ducking.

I'm not "mad" about it. I find it kind of funny because it shows what a joke he is. It's even funnier that some people are making excuses for his ducking.

Help reconcile these two positions. He's a 'manlet'. He's 'boring'. He fights 'cans'. But you're still desperate to see him take on TJ and mad when he says he'd rather fight Ray Borg?

If DJ doesn't duck TJ
Mighty Mouse is Ducking Dillashaw Already
Ray Borg only on 2 fight win streak missed weight in 2 of last 4 fights.
If Mighty Mouse ducks Bantamweight indefinitely
Now dat DJ is a confirmed ducker and cherry picker, who is new p4p #1?

^That's just the first page.

flyweight-champion-demetrious-mighty-mouse-johnson-interacts-with-picture-id159988514

You all are so mad right now it's hilarious. Go ahead and admit that you all care about Mighty Mouse the GOAT. You might not like him, but you care about him. You acknowledge his greatness without even acknowledging it to yourself.

They want to see him get smashed or al least fight someone competitive, imo.

Back