Now dat DJ is a confirmed ducker and cherry picker, who is new p4p #1?

Dude MM is going to fight a killer no matter what. That 125 division is stacked.

If he fights TJ he could maybe sell 300,000 PPVs. Give this man his 7 figures!

This dude is going to break Anderson's record and have it met with widespread apathy. He'll whine and blame everyone but himself, as usual :)

Last edited:
MM never should have been #1. It's hilarious BS.

TJ would be a perfect fight to prove to people that he's the best. Very disappointed in him. I think you still have to say Jon Jones as best ever and probably best currently.

So him wanting to fight the #1 dude in his division makes him a ducker?

Fuckkkkkkk I wish more champions would do this shit. Fight who is suppose to be next. If TJ wants to come down, come down, but lets not act like he deserves the #1 contender slot, or is deserving of putting DJ in "ducking, cherry picking" status.

That*

Jesus. You guys aren't even trying anymore. Using "Dat" in your headline doesn't even roll off the tongue nicely. It would have been much easier just to use the actual word.

RIP English

right here

dnabtchcon.jpg

MM should try to get a win against any former or current 135 champ. This would legitimize him to many that see his reign lacking any great cornerstone victories. If he doesn't want the risk he can't expect the reward.

This is why he'll stay in 12,000 seat venues. Move him to Fight Pass

DJ is no better than Frankie Edgar he's just fighting in a shit division. TJ has crazy tdd, is great on the feet and can match DJ's pace. Why would DJ accept to fight somebody he knows will beat him? It's the same as the Bisping situation.

DJ is p4p #1. Forget who he beat, just watch him fight.

I'd put Jose Aldo above DJ in pound for pound rankings, perhaps even Cormier and definitely Jones if he comes back and wins the title. I actually agree with Jack Slack, there's at least 10 fighters in the UFC better than Mighty Mouse overall.

When Conor got an immediate LW title shot, you complained. When GSP got an immediate MW title shot, you complained. Now when somebody DOESN'T get an immediate in a division they've never fought in before, you complain.

Sherdog, you disgust me with your hypocrisy.
<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

Back