Why is Angela Magana in the UFC?

Reaction score
She hasn't won a fight since 2011, in which she beat a 41 year old woman (Avery Vilche) who was 2-6-1-1 at the time. She then lost to Jessica Eye (who also is on a 4 fight losing streak) and Stephanie Eggink. Then she went on TUF... and proceeded to get her ass kicked for 15 minutes by Tecia Torres. AND THEN, got her ass kicked by Waterson for 3 rounds then got submitted. I know someone is going to say, "it's because of her looks", but it's not. She looks like Michael Myers. I just don't get it...

Well she said its because of her looks.. while i think she looks like a baked potato, maybe mr White or whoever is in charge of cutting fighters, finds her dick sucking skills worth it.

We've covered this, OP. It's because of her ass.

Because she is hungry...for dicks. No matter how ugly you are, there will be always fans for hungry-for-dick whores.

Why would they capitalise a broad that looks like this?

1281423.1463113421.jpg

I dont think we really know what Michael Myers looks like.

Wow, so much burn in this thread already!
Banhammer incoming...

Most of the women suck. They all need to be around though to make it seem like UFC has some serious women's MMA branch. If they gave a contract to only those who have good skills and can actually compete they would have maybe 10 girls around and everyone would wake up and realize the unmarketable truth. Now when all these Magana's and whatnots are in the UFC it's easier to fool the casual into thinking there's some actual depth and competition around. Some may even take it seriously and pay for it, which is the ultimate goal.

Well she said its because of her looks.. while i think she looks like a baked potato, maybe mr White or whoever is in charge of cutting fighters, finds her dick sucking skills worth it.
Yea, that and her ass. I don't think eaither of them will her her vs Cyborg with this BBJ thing she wants. Oh and she wants to box Gabi Garcia... wtf is wrong with this girl?
https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/angela-magana-vs-cris-cyborg-bjj-match/
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/05/angela-magana-challenges-cyborg-justin-twitter

Well she is incredibly popular on social media nowadays, and if you look at mma forums you can find threads with 2000 posts about her. UFC will probably bump her pay and extend her contract.

Back