Who's the smallest dude to KO Mark Hunt?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Mark Hunt was the smallest dude to KO Struve and Roy Nelson. But what about at the other end. Did a Couture (obviously Couture didn't fight those types of fighters during his UFC runs) or someone like that KO a Mark Hunt ever?

Melllluuvinnnnnnnn Mennnnhuuu

b4stwg.gif

Last edited:
I was watching old Mark Hunt fights from his kickboxing days a couple months ago. He fought Ernesto Hoost to a decision I and all the commentators thought he clearly won but he was robbed. I also watched, I think it was Hunt vs Tsuyoshi Nakasako...Dude dropped Hunt hard a few times, at one point you heard his shin clatter off Hunt's skull and Hunt faceplanted...then got up and began beating the shit out of Nakasako. Hunt doesn't have that in him anymore, Hunt used to be a lot faster and athletic too.

Manhoef is probably the hardest puncher to ever fight in mma (both p4p and literally) its crazy that he could have fought his entire career at 185

I...Dude dropped Hunt hard a few times, at one point you heard his shin clatter off Hunt's skull and Hunt faceplanted...then got up and began beating the shit out of Nakasako. Hunt doesn't have that in him anymore, Hunt used to be a lot faster and athletic too.

Not sure if there's that much difference, though - he got up and went back to beating because he had had 8 seconds to recover....

In MMA guy like Werdum, who is death from the top position is on him like a flies on a dead dog in a second.

Not sure if there's that much difference, though - he got up and went back to beating because he had had 8 seconds to recover....

In MMA guy like Werdum, who is death from the top position is on him like a flies on a dead dog in a second.

Yes, I get that but it's pretty clear Hunt doesn't take a shot like he used to. He used to shake head kicks off like they were a gnat. Now when he gets rocked, he tends to stay rocked and then get finished.

Manhoef is probably the hardest puncher to ever fight in mma (both p4p and literally) its crazy that he could have fought his entire career at 185

Manhoef is one of the most overrated Strikers I've ever seen. He kickboxed at Heavyweight because he relied on his speed, when he fights smaller faster guys he usually got exposed throughout his career.

Yes, I get that but it's pretty clear Hunt doesn't take a shot like he used to. He used to shake head kicks off like they were a gnat. Now when he gets rocked, he tends to stay rocked and then get finished.

42 years old... Competing, getting his shit beaten out of him, while being at very unhealthy weight and fat level entire time.

Cannot be easy on the body. :/

42 years old... Competing, getting his shit beaten out of him, while being at very unhealthy weight and fat level entire time.

Cannot be easy on the body. :/

He needs to retire, the amount of head trauma he has taken over the decades is astounding.

I was watching old Mark Hunt fights from his kickboxing days a couple months ago. He fought Ernesto Hoost to a decision I and all the commentators thought he clearly won but he was robbed. I also watched, I think it was Hunt vs Tsuyoshi Nakasako...Dude dropped Hunt hard a few times, at one point you heard his shin clatter off Hunt's skull and Hunt faceplanted...then got up and began beating the shit out of Nakasako. Hunt doesn't have that in him anymore, Hunt used to be a lot faster and athletic too.
That Nakasako fight was crazy as fuck, vintage Mark Hunt performance

Back