This weekend has 0 WMMA fights :)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How awesome is that. I don't remember the last time that happened.

The existence of WMMA really burns your soul huh? Tell me, how long has it been since the love of your life left you for a guy with a bigger dick?

Maybe in the UFC. There's actually a pretty significant WMMA fight happening in ONE FC, the undefeated Angela Lee defending her belt again, this time against some tough Brazilian chick. It's interesting because Lee has looked pretty damn good in her undefeated run, including a win by twister. If she keeps whupping ass, eventually the world might start to notice, and the UFC could try to throw money at her... we'll see.

Maybe in the UFC. There's actually a pretty significant WMMA fight happening in ONE FC, the undefeated Angela Lee defending her belt again, this time against some tough Brazilian chick. It's interesting because Lee has looked pretty damn good in her undefeated run, including a win by twister. If she keeps whupping ass, eventually the world might start to notice, and the UFC could try to throw money at her... we'll see.

giphy.gif

Yeah but look at the rest of the card

You'll like it.

Till has a killer left hand watch out for that. He's going to be another contender for the U.K.

Pedro Muhnoz is a top 10 fighter by the end of this year. His guillotine is money.

Abdul Razak Hassan going to put another lights out performance.

There goes 3 finishes right there for your enjoyment and I'll guarantee they'll be exciting.

You'll like it.

Till has a killer left hand watch out for that. He's going to be another contender for the U.K.

Pedro Muhnoz is a top 10 fighter by the end of this year. His guillotine is money.

Abdul Razak Hassan going to put another lights out performance.

There goes 3 finishes right there for your enjoyment and I'll guarantee they'll be exciting.

Hope your right

Looks like Chris Camozzi is also fighting twice that night. Overall, should be a decent card.

Yet, after the main event is over, Sherdog will be flooded with endless threads complaining about at least half the fights.

Hope your right

I'm always right. And watch out for Glover he might turn back the clock and upset Gus at home.

There will be a lot of buzz after this one I promise, esp for those 3 fighters I mentioned. And no WMMA fights to suck the air out of the arena.

Looking forward to KK-Gadelha though.

War Karolina!

Came to say this

She's looked incredible thus far. I wanna see her fight Rena Kubota for title of best female in Asia before she comes to the UFC

Back