*About MM ducking TJ*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
"Ducking" is what Bisping does with Romero. Now he's waiting for Whitaker to do his job.

"Ducking" could be McGregor not defending his LW belt against Khabib or even Ferguson.

But you can't say MM is ducking TJ, when we're talking about an opponent that belongs to a higher weight class.
That would be like saying Woodley is ducking Romero or Mousasi. Or Bisping is ducking Cormier or JJ.
Or like saying TJ is ducking Aldo.

IMO MM is right when he asks TJ to go to his weight class and earn his shot for the title.

Btw, i believe TJ would beat MM.

>Fights Chris Cariosso in Title Fight

>Fights John Moraga in Title Fight

>Fights 1-7 Tim Elliot in title fight

>FORMER BW CHAMP NEEDS TO "EARN" SHOT AT FLW TITLE

LEL the Manlet Mouse has been #EXPOSED

demetrious-johnson-8.jpg

>Fights Chris Cariosso in Title Fight

>Fights John Moraga in Title Fight

>Fights 1-7 Tim Elliot in title fight

>FORMER BW CHAMP NEEDS TO "EARN" SHOT AT FLW TITLE

LEL the Manlet Mouse has been #EXPOSED
128363.jpg

1: he's made it clear all along that he's just after paydays. Sometimes there's a difference between ducking and negotiating. This seems like one of those cases.

2: he doesn't have the cachet to duck anyone. Dana will railroad MM, and any champ who doesn't draw big, into whatever he wants.

Who is MM? People keep talking about him but I've never seen him. Do I need a microscope?

Lol. Talking about ducking must really confuse the autocorrect on all our phones. It's like putting your shoes in the dog's food bowl after years of training him not to chew on them.

Yeah but TJ is willing to cut weight to meet him at his weightclass where TJ would be at a disadvantage...rather than demanding DJ should move up to fight him

Lol. Talking about ducking must really confuse the autocorrect on all our phones. It's like putting your shoes in the dog's food bowl after years of training him not to chew on them.

Doing a little OVERTIME with the DAMAGE CONTROL today huh?

Nice try Hume
maxresdefault.jpg

1: he's made it clear all along that he's just after paydays. Sometimes there's a difference between ducking and negotiating. This seems like one of those cases.

2: he doesn't have the cachet to duck anyone. Dana will railroad MM, and any champ who doesn't draw big, into whatever he wants.
Wants payday and big fights

Won't FIGHT TJ, wants another nobody at 125

Zpav0.gif

If TJ can cut to 125 it's a no brainer. There's no need for him to earn the title.

MM has to accept the challenge. Or else he's ducking, no question about it.

I get the impression that even if TJ was the current BW champ, Mouse would have no interest in fighting him. He'd probably just demand an obscene amount of money that would ensure the fight never comes to fruition.

People may not like it but McGregor and Bisping have legitimate reasons. Mighty Mouse straight up just wants to fight an easier opponent for less money to keep his streak alive.

"Ducking" is what Bisping does with Romero. Now he's waiting for Whitaker to do his job.

"Ducking" could be McGregor not defending his LW belt against Khabib or even Ferguson.

But you can't say MM is ducking TJ, when we're talking about an opponent that belongs to a higher weight class.
That would be like saying Woodley is ducking Romero or Mousasi. Or Bisping is ducking Cormier or JJ.

IMO MM is right when he asks TJ to go to his weight class and earn his shot for the title.

Can Romero make 170? Can DC make 185? Can Aldo make 135? If they could, they already would probably.
If TJ is capable of making 125 he earns a shot immediately.

I tried asking him on his twitch stream but he enabled subcriber only mode in his chat lol. He's even ducking the fans except his yes men

If there was an actual line of contenders in MM's division, his line of thinking would make sense. But there isn't - the division is thin and has been cleared out: time to seek a new challenge and try to break the record with a spectacular win against a worthy opponent. TJ is coming down in weight, MM isn't required to move up and there is no catch-weight. This gives him a great advantage and there is just no sensible reason for him not to take the fight.

wtf are you talking about if TJ can make weight you fight him. else you are a duck.

Bisping I dunno what is exactly going on with him hes injured? Whitaker cant do his job for him if he beats Romero bisbing has to fight him. whichmeans he is fighting the better fighter. You cant duck someone if you fight the winner.

Khabib cant even make weight how is conor gonna defend his belt. Making weight is the no1 rule in a champ fight. Ferg made weight but you shouldnt get a TS for making weight only that sounds dumb. Besides Conor is fighting a GOAT boxer. You dont duck by going up in competition you duck by going down like MM.

DJ has no contenders in his division. He's trying to score a million dollar payday fighting gym coaches and circus midgets.

Not going to happen like that.

DJ vs TJ is a good fight, worthy of being a main event, because people will tune in.

Wouldn't that be good DJ? Not having to piggyback off of a normal sized human main eventing your card so you can earn a buck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back