Banned
Banned
Reaction score
henderson-bisping-gif.gif

tumblr_mgxdr04ONA1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

2wn4phs.jpg

LegitimateOffensiveImago.gif

Discuss.

Fucking Bisboy is allergic to Brazillians!

everyone allergic to the Hendohammer..

I lahve yuu Mike!

I'm a Bisping fan, but he really needs to defend. It sucks seeing the Middleweight division in such great shape and Bisping not wanting to defend because of injuries or money fights. The interim belt should give Gay Jesus or Whittaker some insurance for a title shot.

I think Bisping can beat Romero or Whittaker for some reason.

See yuu son, boi.

I lahve yuu Mike!

I'm a Bisping fan, but he really needs to defend. It sucks seeing the Middleweight division in such great shape and Bisping not wanting to defend because of injuries or money fights. The interim belt should give Gay Jesus or Whittaker some insurance for a title shot.

I think Bisping can beat Romero or Whittaker for some reason.

See yuu son, boi.
Not wanting to defend out of fear.

This thread sucks.

Edit: Nevermind. I was responding to the title. This thread's pretty good. I appreciate seeing that butter tooth Brit get beat to a pulp. I hope he loses his belt soon.

This thread should be missing just as Michael Bisping when it comes to fight contenders

It's not easy to get your ass kicked that many times and still win a belt. I think most of us were even happy for him for getting the title shot and pulling off the upset, then he goes and turns into a horrible champ who doesn't want to face contenders.

It's not easy to get your ass kicked that many times and still win a belt. I think most of us were even happy for him for getting the title shot and pulling off the upset, then he goes and turns into a horrible champ who doesn't want to face contenders.
It's kind of true. I'm a big Bisping fan and I was very happy that he won. However, it's getting tougher to defend him on here.

Hope to see him against Yoel-Whittaker winner. I think he can prove a lot of doubters wrong.

Last edited:
It's kind of true. I'm a big Bisping fan and I was very happy that he won. However, it's getting tougher to defend him on here. I tend to stay away from Bisping threads now lol.

Hope to see him against Yoel-Whittaker winner. I think he can prove a lot of doubters wrong.

Babalu, Babalu...

b wtfff.gif

Back