Can someone remind why Conor deserves to fight Floyd?

soulless80

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so why? Besides the $$. I would like to see him fight one of Floyd's past opponent first, such as Marquez or Cotto. Realistically, Conor vs floyd is not even close to being a competitive fight. Not to say he will be any better vs Marqueze/Cotto.. lol.

It's a Floyd fight, what has "deserve" got to do with anything?

giphy.gif

You said besides money, but that is the only reason there is so how is anyone supposed to reply now?

Connor is so gonna lose. All of his KOs come from punching a downed opponent, in boxing he can't do that.

money. idiots will buy it. a lot of them. i'll buy it and hate myself while watching it. so will a lot of people.

he's the biggest star in combat sports.... thats why

No other fight in any combat sport would generate as much $$$. Simple as that.

Conor loses nothing if Floyd completely out boxes, because there is a 0% chance Floyd would ever Kickbox McGregor let alone MMA.

Really a win-win no matter how you slice it.

money. idiots will buy it. a lot of them. i'll buy it and hate myself while watching it. so will a lot of people.

You seem like a trustworthy guy. I would borrow money to you in real life if you ever asked and were even remotely a friend of mine.

Can someone remind why Conor deserves to fight Floyd?

He deserves the fight and the money because he's the one generating it. People want to see him fight Floyd. His skills and personality have drawn the attention of millions.

Because he can generate the most amount of revenue for Floyd. That's how you earn a fight with Mayweather. Suck it.

Conor "deserves" to fight Floyd because, in Floyd's view, Conor will sell more PPVs than anyone else in combat sports.

And Floyd "deserves" to fight Conor for the same reason.

Simple.

Because as with any business its all about the money, and it sells! Simple logic....

Conor "deserves" to fight Floyd because, in Floyd's view, Conor will sell more PPVs than anyone else in combat sports.

And Floyd "deserves" to fight Conor for the same reason.

Simple.
lol, some peps are dense and just dont get it!

Floyd is about $ not about what's deserved. This isn't a fight for any belt, Floyd retired. Also, even if it were a title fight, the UFC has an insane number instances where fights were "undeserved". You need to be reminded that all this fight shit is about is money.

Back