Proof Demetrious Johnson is a hypocrite and is ducking TJ Dillashaw

J

JollyRants

Mighty Mouse - I’ve never turned any fight down for coming into my weight class and challenging for my belt,” Johnson said. “I’ve never done it and it’s not going to stop now and it’s never going to happen. If Jose Aldo says I can lose 25 pounds, I’m going to fight you, I’m like ‘sweet, perfect, let’s go down to that weight class and make it happen.’ Like I said, a lot of people have said it before

Now that TJ is willing to come down to 125 his tune has change and he wants to fight Ray Borg and not TJ lol. upload_2017-5-23_23-15-31.pngupload_2017-5-23_23-15-46.png

Huge fan. Tired of seeing him destroy these contenders at 125 and want to see him against a legit former champion. Take the fight bud!!!

Maybe....but Jose Aldo will have to lose much more than 25 lbs to meet D Johnson LMFAO.. and even then Johnson will have to move up to get wrecked

He didn't turn down the fight yet. Once he denies the contract that is handed to him then it will be an official duck.

At the end of the day he has no say in this. If uncle Dana wants him to fight TJ he's going to fight TJ.

We already know

First time he got a chance to shut up his detractors and this is what he does? I guess he is happy beating nobodies and staying a nobody.

I guess he knows TJ can actually make the weight, Aldo doesnt.

Last edited:
This is just hilarious. The ONE fight Mini Mouse could take that a few people would actually be interested in....and he starts ducking. And he wonders why he has no fans.

Mighty Mouse - I’ve never turned any fight down for coming into my weight class and challenging for my belt,” Johnson said. “I’ve never done it and it’s not going to stop now and it’s never going to happen. If Jose Aldo says I can lose 25 pounds, I’m going to fight you, I’m like ‘sweet, perfect, let’s go down to that weight class and make it happen.’ Like I said, a lot of people have said it before

Now that TJ is willing to come down to 125 his tune has change and he wants to fight Ray Borg and not TJ lol. View attachment 231731View attachment 231733

145 - 25 = 120

Didn't expect that sort of talk from DJ... dude has been banging on about a 'money' fight for fucking ever. If he insists on staying at 125, this is about as 'money' as it gets

Now that TJ is willing to come down to 125 his tune has change and he wants to fight Ray Borg and not TJ lol. View attachment 231731View attachment 231733
He's posturing for more money. That's all.

When has Aldo missed weight lol

Are you retarded lol

343551.jpg

He meant TJ knows he can make 125 and isn't sure Aldo knows he can make 125. Derp.

I fail to see how this is ducking. Maybe the UFC would be better off if they did not just gift title shots? Maybe, just maybe, a guy should at least win a single fight in the division in which he wants a title shot before he gets one. Crazy.

These guys are supposed to be professional fighters, yet on top of them thinking they should be able to simply talk their way into title shots, they are given them as well!!! I would say that for a company called the Ultimate Fighting Championship to not respect rankings or championships, this would constitute a problem.

Haha, his dumbass fans will continue to deny that he's ducking, but it's plain as day now.

I dunno who the fuck Ray Borg is, but checking his record he is on an AMAZING two fight win streak. I can see how he is more deserving than a former champion who is top 15 P4P.

Back