Magana is MMA's Charlie Z.

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
I've followed Magana vaguely from time to time ever since that season of TUF, where I noticed that even in a house of catty girls, she stuck out as being particularly cruel and juvenile.

Having seen a good sample size of her behavior now both in the social media setting and in the TUF house, and now this incident I think it's a fair statement to say that she suffers some significant mental illness. Her behavior is similar to that of Charlie Z in some respects.

For those of you not familiar with Charlie Z, he's a crazy guy who claims to have some ridiculous "boxing record" of like 189-0, and tricks lots of average guys at the gym into a sparring match and then goes full berzerker on them. He also did however antagonize his way into some gym boxing matches against Floyd Mayweather Sr, Deonte Wilder and some other local boxers who beat the shit out of him, which leads people to question his actual mental stability. Especially since he never seems to learn from these incidents and comes back harder.

The main similarity to me resides in the difficulty with both of them being able to distinguish how much of their behavior is "trolling" and how much is actual mental illness.

Nah, she is an insufferable cow and thats about it. Oh, nice ass too.

Charlie Z is a crazy dude. Asks dudes at planet fitness to do some light sparring then goes crazy on them once they put on gloves.

Nah, Charlie Z man enough to take his asswhoopin without going to the cops

With all sincerity, I also think it's possible Charlie Z is a better boxer than Magana is a mixed martial artist, relatively speaking.

Difference is Charlie Z ate shots from Wilder while on the ground and didn't even threaten the cops.

Magana got popped once in the mouth for talking shit and went all "George Washington Duke" from Rocky 5. "Touch me and I'll sue!"

tenor.gif

All i know is she hasn't won a fight in fucking years against small chicks and she has the brains to shit sling at Cyborg over social media....

Magana has no business being a fighter after this drama... WAR CYBORG
AujIEh25.jpg

Back