UFC 213 is stacking up very nicely. Which fight are you looking forward to most and why ?

J

JollyRants

Amanda Nunes vs Valentina Shevchenko 2
025_Amanda_Nunes_and_Valentina_Shevchenko.0.0.jpg

Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker upload_2017-5-23_21-40-30.png

09_534_800644864187575871472836331.5169.jpg
Donald Cerrone vs Robbie Lawler

Overeem-Werdum.jpg
Fabricio Werdum vs Overeem 3
upload_2017-5-3_22-40-25-png.225199
Anthony Pettis vs Jim Miller

Romero vs Whittaker, no doubt about it.

Should be main-event, too.

I don't know, but lol at Amanda Nunes vs Shevchenko Headlining over Yoel, Lawler, Cowboy, Reem, Werdum and Pettis. WTF those are literally legends.

I don't know, but lol at Amanda Nunes vs Shevchenko Headlining over Yoel, Lawler, Cowboy, Reem, Werdum and Pettis. WTF those are literally legends.

She needs to demand crazy money after this win. She has headlined all the biggest cards.

In all seriousness if they can't make her popular with the exposure she has been given then it just can't happen.

Cowboy vs Lawler

As a big Lawler fan I want to see how he rebounds and this has FOTN potential.

Romero vs Whittaker because it has direct title implications, and Overeem - Werdum after that. I'm not looking forward to Cerrone - Lawler because I'm expecting Robbie to destroy him.

Yoel vs Whittaker main event, please. Definitely needed tj vs Cody for a proper main event. Good card but no true main event. Although i think it was 205 that was great without a main event

I love that card but I could not care less about Pettis vs Miller. Both guys are done

That's a badass card but I'm definitely stoked for Yoel vs Robert.

She needs to demand crazy money after this win. She has headlined all the biggest cards.

In all seriousness if they can't make her popular with the exposure she has been given then it just can't happen.
Dont worry about Nunes being popular... Valentina is taking the belt. They should market her.

giphy.gif

Cerrone/Lawler>Reem/Werdum>Yoel/Whittaker>Pettis/Miller>Nunes/Schevchenko

The WMMA bullshit should be on the prelims to make room for another fight that the fans want to see. The rest of the card looks like a lot of fun though

Back