RUMOR: UFC to heavily sanction Cyborg and Magana

basementdweller

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

"UFC to heavily sanction Angela Magana and Cris Cyborg for their incident days ago"
IDK how legitimate this twitter is, but seems good enough for a rumor thread about it

They will for sure "investigate" the situation.. cyborg might get fined or suspended... don't really see what they would do to Magana

They're gonna kill two birds with one stone. They probably wanted to cut them both anyways.

RUMOR: UFC嚴重懲罰安吉拉·馬加納和克里斯人造人對他的事件在最近幾天

Would be fucking hilarious if Magana got cut for this.

All this gloating about suing and shit and she gets shit canned for getting punched. It would be awesome.

I hope they fine Cyborg $20 and release Magana over this incident.

Those two fighters who don't fight should be banned from fighting.

What are they going to do? Cut them? I think Cyborg would probably be better off fighting for Bellator or Rizin anyways.

They're going to make them wear Reebok in public for a month straight. Very harsh.

What are they going to do? Cut them? I think Cyborg would probably be better off fighting for Bellator or Rizin anyways.
I'm starting to think it was bad translation from what Dana told the press. I can see them punishing Angela if video evidence shows she tried punching cyborg, which so far is unclear.

The only reason Magana still has a contract is probably because people forgot about her existence.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Back