Dana: Cody vs TJ officially off. Plans for TJ v DJ in August

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think TJ will destroy him but if DJ wins there'll be no denying he's one of the GOATS.

At what weight? Cut to 125 could hurt TJ.

I think TJ will destroy him but if DJ wins there'll be no denying he's one of the GOATS.
this will make that 10 consecutive title defense and even bigger achievement to have to get through a guy like dillashaw. Fuck yeah!

pretty cool.

I feel like this fight won't happen.

DJ is just missing that real power so he'll have to do a lot more to win a dec. TJ always has the chance of catching him. I like it. I hope DJ accepts the fight.

I wanted to see Cody vs TJ so bad.

It boggles my mind that I'd actually be more excited for the replacement fight if this comes to fruition.

And, in Dana White's mind, 213 is a stacked card?

Edit: it is. Just checked. Yoel vs Rob??? Didn't even know.

I saw DJ on Twitch because he was front page* feature yesterday; popped in the channel and suggested the fight with TJ** because Cody was officially out. He called me a pleb and switched the chat to sub only*** even though only like 80 people were watching his stream.

Keep in mind, he wasn't busy playing or something - he was talking about the fighter summit and Kobe. So, he's either not too hype about the idea of the TJ fight or something.

*front page means his channel was featured on the homepage of Twitch; this is a cycle to get streams more views and highlight them.

** "Hey, Cody is officially out, you should fight TJ"!

***people can subscribe for 4.99$/mo to show support for a stream.

dj came within an eye lash of beating an in his prime Cruz...and this is dj fighting a weight class he shouldn't be in and he's 10x a better fighter now...good fight, but i think dj takes it.

DJ has got this. It'll be tough for sure but he has the tools to get the job done

this will make that 10 consecutive title defense and even bigger achievement to have to get through a guy like dillashaw. Fuck yeah!

It'll be an even bigger achievement to beat TJ, and then Cody to become the second fighter to ever be the champion of two weight classes at the same time.

And the icing on the cake would be to beat Cruz to avenge his lone loss in MMA.

I'm not saying it'll happen, but just saying it would be awesome, and he'd finally be a star and making huge PPV numbers.

Not going to happen. DJ is ducking TJ. DJ said there are other "real contenders" and TJ shouldn't cut the line.

Has TJ ever fought or wrestled at 125? Just because someone thinks they can easily make the weight doesn't mean they can

Back