Matt Serra puts Neil Degrasse Tyson in a kimura (VIDEO)

Eughh... imagine all that fat grease over your skin and clothes.

g1400990218231992395.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ho-ly shit. Nothing funnier than a dork that thinks he knows everything like Neil Degrasse Tyson.

The first video the UFC posted of Tyson showing Serra some move had 1.5M views within an hour.

deGrasse Tyson vs. McGregor at MSG 2018

deGrase Tyson is the A-side.

Last edited:

Amazing. Even fucking Neil Degresse Tyson is subjected to this racist stupidity.

Oh and I"ll just save time and type the words "trolling," "triggered" and "cuck" so no fucking idiot has to try and figure out how to fit them into a not-so-clever response to this post.

Amazing. Even fucking Neil Degresse Tyson is subjected to this racist stupidity.

Oh and I"ll just save time and type the words "trolling," "triggered" and "cuck" so no fucking idiot has to try and figure out how to fit them into a not-so-clever response to this post.
3iw4qPg.gif

it's too over the top to be taken seriously. I laughed.

Instead of making Neil say uncle to release the hold or tap. Id tell him to say "Jesus is lord" or some other religious crap. Lol

The EARTH IS FLAT homie

I hear you, bro.
I like black jokes myself, but I wouldn't make them about guys like Neil or Morgan Freeman.
I have too much respect for them.

"Stay done there"..."what?" lmao.

Dude, it's a funny meme. I mean, it's definitely racist. But also hilarious.

Back