Talk s--- get hit

wearetheromans

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You realise that doesn't actually apply in the real world outside of the schoolyard or jail?

Try that in real life and you will be arrested or sued and your life is ruined.

Just thought I'd explain it for the slow folks.

Btw, i still side with cyborg. But that saying is retarded.

You're probably the kind of person who would apologize to a guy when he slaps your GF's ass

People that cant verbally joust need to hit people cuz they are easily triggered verbally.

You're probably the kind of person who would apologize to a guy when he slaps your GF's ass

Actually slow boy, that's sexual assault...

Why apologize when you can ruin some idiots life by attaching a criminal record?

No matter what, a Man should never hit a Woman though.

Actually slow boy, that's sexual assault...

Why apologize when you can ruin some idiots life by attaching a criminal record?

You can do both, and still save face. No one said you have to beat him to death.

Cyborg smacked Magana, she didn't kill her. She'll be ok.

dip out of there before the cops come, only idiots stick around after whoopin dat azz.

It's like that here in Canada, but can't you just shoot anybody you get into an argument with and get away with it in America? People are allowed to carry guns for self defense so yeah... Would you really do jail time if you hit somebody that confronts you and gets in your face? Can't you use the "I felt threatened, it was in self defense." excuse?

The hooligan in me would want to beat the piss out of someone. But the Dad in me would know better and go about it the legal way. Unless you fuck with my family, then I'll fucking bury you.

You do realize it was two FIGHTERS having said disagreement, right? Are you "slow"?

dip out of there before the cops come, only idiots stick around after whoopin dat azz.

Yeah, when everybody and their sisters know who you are and multiple cameras catch the incident, just run!

Brilliant.

Yeah, when everybody and their sisters know who you are and multiple cameras catch the incident, just run!

Brilliant.
are you a pro fighter? didn't think so.

pro fighters already know not to fight in the real world, genius.

You do realize it was two FIGHTERS having said disagreement, right? Are you "slow"?

Did you read the entire post? I said im on cyborgs side.

When you claim to be a professional mma fighter the rules can be relaxed a little, especially when shes yelling in another fighters face.

Im talking about the people who keep repeating talk shit get hit as if its some sort of maxim that applies to all facets of real life. I can call you a cocksucker right now and if you punch me in the face you're screwed.

Talk shit, get hit. Do the hit and do your time. Shit mouth gets the last laugh.

magana's new saying is "talk shit, get hit, get rich"

Chat shit get banged

are you a pro fighter? didn't think so.

pro fighters already know not to fight in the real world, genius.

I had many tabs opened, I thought I was on the thread about Cyborg/Magana. Sorry, my bad.

I had many tabs opened, I thought I was on the thread about Cyborg/Magana. Sorry, my bad.
No worries, thread was talking about trying that shit in real life.

Btw, TS is a pansy.

I have no respect for people who talk all kinds of horrible shit (especially over the internet for all to see) and as soon as a consequence like a punch or an ass beating comes along, you call the cops and snitch like a bitch....Anybody can disagree with me all they want...I don't care...I guess I was raised different than you, and I'm fine with it.

The only slow people are the people that create threads to explain the bitch card. Wrex would be ashamed of you using him as your av, kill yourself in expiation of your crime.

Back