Free fight: Holloway v. Swanson: Rogan is hot for Holloway

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Don't think I've ever seen someone ride someone's nuts like Rogan did this fight.

Holloway was winning but Rogan made it seem like he was absolutely destroying Swanson when it was actually a close fight going into the 3rd

Not a close fight at all. Cub got shut down, that was one of Holloways best performances.

Meant to watch this the other night

Will check it out now

Not a close fight at all. Cub got shut down, that was one of Holloways best performances.

It was absolutely a close fight, especially the 1st round where they were pretty much even in sig strikes.

The point is Cub had his moments and Rogan, as usual was not having any of it

Cub was too tentative from the getgo in this one. He seemed to lay back and wait for counters too much.

When he did fire, he did okay.

He was just a step behind, and let Holloway out-hustle him.

Don't think I've ever seen someone ride someone's nuts like Rogan did this fight.

The point is Cub had his moments and Rogan, as usual was not having any of it

so you've never seen it, or he was acting as usual?

i mean cmon, since 2007 you must have seen at least 4 dozen different "i've never seen Rogan act so bias as (insert fight here)" threads.....

so you've never seen it, or he was acting as usual?

i mean cmon, since 2007 you must have seen at least 4 dozen different "i've never seen Rogan act so bias as (insert fight here)" threads.....

You're not very bright are you. I've never seen even Rogan ride someone's nuts that hard, therefore the first statement is still true. He does it all the time, just not that badly

If Cub was more aggressive and stuck to using his crazy striking style then he could have gotten the edge in the fight. Cub was not mentally prepared for the fight. Hopefully he gets a rematch.

To be fair Rogan tends to not stop riding somebody's dick once he's started. Also Holloway did hurt Cub a few times and was starting to make Cub look bad in rd 2. Rd 1 was competitive though.

Great fight. Cub was getting hurt to the body and eating left straights through out. Holloway did a great job of switching stances and making Cub miss.

Holloway was a clear winner

Cant believe he didnt finish the fight in the third, he had a fully locked in arm triangle but made a crazy adjustment that wasnt needed and let Cub escape

Based on what i saw there, Aldo beats him

Holloway was a clear winner

Cant believe he didnt finish the fight in the third, he had a fully locked in arm triangle but made a crazy adjustment that wasnt needed and let Cub escape

Based on what i saw there, Aldo beats him
Except he did finish it in the 3rd.

Holloway was winning but Rogan made it seem like he was absolutely destroying Swanson when it was actually a close fight going into the 3rd

You're blind

Liddell vs Belfort

Except he did finish it in the 3rd.
Lmao maybe he meant he can't believe he didn't finish him with the arm triangle. Either that or he fell asleep right before the end of the fight.

Rogan knows potential when he sees it

he always gets hype about guys that end up being legit threats

Except he didnt finish it in the third when he had the arm triangle fully locked up

Exactly like i said ......

Ok

Re reading my OP i see how where i placed that comma would make the sentence confusing needs replacing with a 'when'

Back