Why is Magana on the roster?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't understand why Magana is on the roster, she lost her last 4 fights, she's not attractive(the ufc opens doors for attractive fighters obviously), and the ufc has cut fighters for any reason(especially wme). I almost want to say their is a conspiracy to undermine Cyborg using a no count fighter like Magana. She's a single mom too, which explains some of her behavior.
I don't care too much for Cyborg but she was right to criticize the ufc's culture where Dana White openly disrespects his fighters. She lost to Waterson 2 years ago and should have been cut immediately and not wasting a spot on the ufc roster

There has to be some secret reason why Dana keeps her on the roster.

Well from here on out the answer is gonna be "because of the Cyborg drama".

WME-IMG isn't cutting anyone who's getting TMZ stories.

CcAKQozUYAAnlP6.jpg

This is an organization that pushes PVZ. Come on

This and this alone is the reason she's still signed...

TsiyGKP.png

nobody dares to post her twitter nudies on here?

How many times is this thread gonna be made? lol

I don't understand why Magana is on the roster, she lost her last 4 fights, she's not attractive(the ufc opens doors for attractive fighters obviously), and the ufc has cut fighters for any reason(especially wme). I almost want to say their is a conspiracy to undermine Cyborg using a no count fighter like Magana. She's a single mom too, which explains some of her behavior.
I don't care too much for Cyborg but she was right to criticize the ufc's culture where Dana White openly disrespects his fighters. She lost to Waterson 2 years ago and should have been cut immediately and not wasting a spot on the ufc roster

There has to be some secret reason why Dana keeps her on the roster.

Cuz she's hot you stupid shit :rolleyes:

Back