Difference between Cyborg and Overeem?

South-East

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Why do we condemn Overeem for using roids??
But support Cyborg, and hope she fights soon.

Overeem steroid usage is mostly ignored...wtf are you talking about

I don't care about either of their juice histories. Let's get some fights lined up!

He doesn't fight shitty MW's and LHW's or small soccer dads while Uberreem. Or before or after getting popped. He doesn't whine. He never tampered with scales.

Whoever the Jessica Eye of MW/LHW is, Reem would not be so pathetic & shameless to call them out and say that's a good fight for him.

Last edited:
Overeem fights legit competition and loses a good amount of the time, so he sucks.

Cyborg fights cans and is undefeated aside from her debut, so she's GOAT.

:D

Because people hated Ronda so much they started worshipping at the altar of a whiny, nonsensical, can crushing science project.

And some people are just UFC haters, and think that somehow Cyborg represents... the anti-establishment? Who the fuck knows.

Overeem steroid usage is mostly ignored...wtf are you talking about
Exactly I was expecting this thread to be the exact opposite lol. I don't see too many people hating on Overeem for being on roids but Cyborg gets a ton of hate.

I'd say its the opposite

Cyborg is possibly the worst treated fighter in UFC history.

Who condemns Reem?

rarely see it and if so pretty sure its not serious people

It's the other way around, and rightfully so

Cyborg is the giant roided out elephant in the room. It's a stain on the sport.

I like em both.
I get a little peeved hearing about someone testing positive initially but then get over it and look forward to their next fight.
Not a big deal imo.

nothing. They are the exact same person. I dont even understand why theres 2 of them. They are pretty much clones of eachother bro.

Back