What should be the next WMMA division?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WMMA is no doubt better than male MMA. Just look at the numbers. And if you rather watch sweaty dudes roll around than talented sexy females I think you might just be into dudes. 125 is the latest division and imo it was long overdue.145 has also recently been added and is coming along nicely with Megan Anderson and Cyborg likely to fight soon. So what division would you like to see next?

I think 105 is the obvious choice. There is a wealth of talent in Asia that could fill the weight class. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2016-01-04-at-8-44-02-am.png

The only other possible divisions that stateside commissions recognize are 105 and 155. I know other divisions exist above that, but I haven't seen one around here. 95 also exists but I don't know if the Unified Rules have it listed. Atomweight, 105, is a solid division and much deeper than 145.

What ever weight class they add they need to keep the 10lb increment. 155-265 shouldn't encompass 5 weight classes.

DNB weight. Borg just defeated Mangano for the strap

The only other possible divisions that stateside commissions recognize are 105 and 155. I know other divisions exist above that, but I haven't seen one around here. 95 also exists but I don't know if the Unified Rules have it listed. Atomweight, 105, is a solid division and much deeper than 145.
Wow you must know some tiny girls

WMMA is no doubt better than male MMA. Just look at the numbers. And if you rather watch sweaty dudes roll around than talented sexy females I think you might just be into dudes. 125 is the latest division and imo it was long overdue.145 has also recently been added and is coming along nicely with Megan Anderson and Cyborg likely to fight soon. So what division would you like to see next?

I think 105 is the obvious choice. There is a wealth of talent in Asia that could fill the weight class. Thoughts?

Lol at the into dudes part. I can't believe this thread hasn't been overrun by triggered WMMA haters already.

As for the topic, atomweight. Jinn Yu Frey, Herica, etc. would be good in the UFC.

I want to see fat fights

Openweight. I want to see Cyborg vs Magana in the cage.

Back